Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" A STRONG MESSAGE TO ALL THESE SO CALLED FANS "

Fri May 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Who want to try and disrupt OUR FORUM and turn in to like another mb that they have all come from.

OPINIONS/DIFFERENT BELIEFS and GOOD DEBATES ALL WELCOME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

NAME CALLING/BELITTLING/SNIPING and CONTINUAL SLAGGING OFF OF OTHER POSTERS WONT BE TOLERATED, IF YOU DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS THEN YOUR NOT WELCOME ON HERE, YOU WILL BE BANNED and I WILL WIN, AS THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF OTHER MEMBERS WHO LOVE THIS FORUM.

You've come over from another forum, Ruined that one, YOU WONT RUIN THIS ONE, I PROMISE YOU.

CALL THE JACKS WHAT EVER YOU WANT, BUT FELLOW CARDIFF FANS SHOULD STICK TOGETHER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " A STRONG MESSAGE TO ALL THESE SO CALLED FANS "

Fri May 20, 2011 10:44 pm

shut up you dj lover :P

Fri May 20, 2011 10:45 pm

sleepers wrote:shut up you dj lover :P

:lol: :lol:

Thats Carl, but they are Divorced now :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

hear carl got ridsdale in the divorce setlement

Fri May 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Sniping and belittling of Milly is allowed thought Annis? Hope so :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:51 pm

sleepers wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

hear carl got ridsdale in the divorce setlement

:lol:

He will take Carl for every penny and Carl will have to double shifts jut to pay for The Riddlers Gold Fish :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Had a tweet today off Peter ridsdale business guru & Peter uray footbal consultant asking what was my problem and
Why the language about a tweet I made a week ago lol

@thefearlessblog if anyone wants a laugh/rant.

Fri May 20, 2011 11:03 pm

i would rather welcome fans from different clubs to give their views,when we are paying their team,or any transfer news from their club which may effects us....Than to have jealous or sad so called Cardiff fans from other forums...Sorry :roll:

This Messageboard is different and offers things that others don't........

Carls Updates - Glammys Stats - Johns Matchday photos - Merlins photos captions - Free Bets Grand National Sweep Stakes - Buy and Sell - Match day Reports -Guess the crowd- Fans from other clubs e.g. Stan...Just to name a few things we do different.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatoll

Fri May 20, 2011 11:13 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:i would rather welcome fans from different clubs to give their views,when we are paying their team,or any transfer news from their club which may effects us....Than to have jealous or sad so called Cardiff fans from other forums...Sorry :roll:

Carls Updates - Glammys Stats - Johns Matchday photos - Merlins photos captions - Free Bets Grand National Sweep Stakes - Buy and Sell - Match day Reports -Guess the crowd- Fans from other clubs e.g. Stan...Just to name a few things we do different.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatoll

Tony, TOTALLY AGREE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Please dont tar us all with the same brush though.

Fri May 20, 2011 11:24 pm

TH63 wrote:Please dont tar us all with the same brush though.

Your right I wont, You and I Disagree a lot and sometimes agree and now have good constructive debates :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Cheers, i guess where i'm coming from is that i only decided to join a forum last year after the playoffs, did a google and joined both the same night, so no real affinity to either one, although ccmb was the first one. I also neither know nor care about the "history". For me, ccmb is a laugh, with a lot of piss taking, this one is a bit more serious about football talk. I enjoy them both, but there are also things/posters on both boards i dont. Either way I think there's room for both boards as for me they compliment each other. I use the same name on both boards, mates of mine would know by my username who i am, awouldnt say anything here that i wouldnt say there and vice versa. I DO think we all take orselves a bit too seriously at times though, and should remember we're ALL buebirds, and at the end of the day, life is serious enough, we follow city for fun, let's not turn it into hard work.

Fri May 20, 2011 11:55 pm

TH63 wrote:Cheers, i guess where i'm coming from is that i only decided to join a forum last year after the playoffs, did a google and joined both the same night, so no real affinity to either one, although ccmb was the first one. I also neither know nor care about the "history". For me, ccmb is a laugh, with a lot of piss taking, this one is a bit more serious about football talk. I enjoy them both, but there are also things/posters on both boards i dont. Either way I think there's room for both boards as for me they compliment each other. I use the same name on both boards, mates of mine would know by my username who i am, awouldnt say anything here that i wouldnt say there and vice versa. I DO think we all take orselves a bit too seriously at times though, and should remember we're ALL buebirds, and at the end of the day, life is serious enough, we follow city for fun, let's not turn it into hard work.

Your right I Need to loosen up and I do take life to serious, especially this bloody forum, fair play to you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 12:00 am

Apologies for spelling btw, combination of poxy lttle phone keyboard and too much jd, but hope it made sense :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 12:33 am

That sums up Gwyn well- about time too !!

Sat May 21, 2011 1:18 am

Midfield general wrote:
Daya wrote:That sums up Gwyn well- about time too !!

:lol: Trust you Daya.

What starts it is 'certain' people who think they are better supporters than others. What gives people the right to say who is the better supporter than someone else. Its childish and that kinda talk should stay on playground.

I think negativity is a factor too mate.

All too often on the other messageboard, threads turn into slanging matches due to a difference of opinion. Here its just not the case.

Everyone can speak freely without fear of being shot down in flames for having a different view.

Sat May 21, 2011 1:27 am

Exactly, me and Annis rarely agree but we never have a slanging match, infact we both enjoy having dIfferent oinions.
I've never understood people saying they can't give opinions, if that was the case I'd have been banned from the start lol
It's a good board who looks afters it's posters. I'm proud to be part of it.

Sat May 21, 2011 5:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:Who want to try and disrupt OUR FORUM and turn in to like another mb that they have all come from.

OPINIONS/DIFFERENT BELIEFS and GOOD DEBATES ALL WELCOME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

NAME CALLING/BELITTLING/SNIPING and CONTINUAL SLAGGING OFF OF OTHER POSTERS WONT BE TOLERATED, IF YOU DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS THEN YOUR NOT WELCOME ON HERE, YOU WILL BE BANNED and I WILL WIN, AS THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF OTHER MEMBERS WHO LOVE THIS FORUM.

You've come over from another forum, Ruined that one, YOU WONT RUIN THIS ONE, I PROMISE YOU.

CALL THE JACKS WHAT EVER YOU WANT, BUT FELLOW CARDIFF FANS SHOULD STICK TOGETHER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well said annis,the reason i am on this board is because of what you described :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 6:54 am

2blue2handle wrote:Exactly, me and Annis rarely agree but we never have a slanging match, infact we both enjoy having dIfferent oinions.
I've never understood people saying they can't give opinions, if that was the case I'd have been banned from the start lol
It's a good board who looks afters it's posters. I'm proud to be part of it.

Spot on Luke, We hardly ever agree, But We have Never Fallen out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 6:56 am

krab wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Who want to try and disrupt OUR FORUM and turn in to like another mb that they have all come from.

well said annis,the reason i am on this board is because of what you described :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Kevin thats All I Ask, if they dont like it, there are other MB's that enjoy all that Crap. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 7:10 am

Agree Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Shus have interesting debate once manager gone and summer madness kicks in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Sat May 21, 2011 7:13 am

NIBluebird wrote:Agree Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Shus have interesting debate once manager gone and summer madness kicks in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

:lol: :ayatollah:

Enjoyed meeting you for the first time(Reading home) after all our Heated debates in the past :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:04 am

2blue2handle wrote:Sniping and belittling of Milly is allowed thought Annis? i love flirting with milly, i find him sooooo rugged and handsom :oops:

wow luke, thats a little open but if you want to belittle, then this isnt the board for you! :D

Sat May 21, 2011 9:29 am

The majority of decent posters overwhelm the petty immature ones so that's what makes this board so good. I do also love the diversity. We have the likes of Tony Blue Williams, ScottCCFC, Nerd etc all who possess different views but I always take the time to read their thoughts because whether you agree with them or not they're worth reading and enjoyable posts. :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 9:47 am

without trying to slag the other message board off, i do feel that this is far far better than ccmb. we all have different views which is why we are on a forum! but i along with many have made a lot of friends through this board and love seeing them on match days and away trips. couldn't see that happening through the other message board.
the people who want to disrupt this forum should take a look at themselves, they can't ruin this one. good luck :D
FORUMS BUMS WE ARE HERE :lol: :ayatollah: (that's for milly)

Sat May 21, 2011 10:29 am

Even if we want the Swans to go up and do well????

Sat May 21, 2011 10:38 am

Natman Blue wrote:

Even if we want the Swans to go up and do well????

:lol:

I will leave that for you to post :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 12:38 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:i would rather welcome fans from different clubs to give their views,when we are paying their team,or any transfer news from their club which may effects us....Than to have jealous or sad so called Cardiff fans from other forums...Sorry :roll:

I agree that there are some things on this board which CCMB hasn' got.

However there are often match day photos on there , Match day reports have been a common feature of the board for many years usually excelent ones from Nigelblues.contributors often post tats as well

And there are a dair number of fans from other clubs as well. You mention Stan a good cntributor to this board CCMB have Essexlad who also wrtes sme excellet ppsts.

Spo when you day different, ell yes they are but not different as you seem to think.

Sat May 21, 2011 1:24 pm

I agree that there are some things on this board which CCMB hasn' got.

However there are often match day photos on there , Match day reports have been a common feature of the board for many years usually excelent ones from Nigelblues.contributors often post tats as well

And there are a dair number of fans from other clubs as well. You mention Stan a good cntributor to this board CCMB have Essexlad who also wrtes sme excellet ppsts.

Spo when you day different, ell yes they are but not different as you seem to think.