Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mcphail interview skysports

Fri May 20, 2011 9:56 pm

http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/ ... 42,00.html[url][/url]

Re: Mcphail interview skysports

Fri May 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Why didnt he tell the truth that half the team was pissheads. The other half could not give a shit. As for him he is past it

Fri May 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Because he is professional unlike the pissheads you speak of.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Macca is a great player and an honest guy.
When he's on his game he is the best central midfielder we have and he can control the game.
But sometimes his level drops. But if he can re-produce his best form next season as he is still contracted with us until 2013, then he will be a big player for us!
STEVE MCPHAIL! STEVE MCPHAIL! :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:56 pm

YAWN! One of the most over rated midfielders ever in my opinion. Not good enough defensively. Offers nothing for goals. Can pass a ball, but only with one foot. Can't dominate a game and can't turn a game when the chips are down. Nothing but a bench player in my opinion

Sat May 21, 2011 12:06 am

dsw110885 wrote:YAWN! One of the most over rated midfielders ever in my opinion. Not good enough defensively. Offers nothing for goals. Can pass a ball, but only with one foot. Can't dominate a game and can't turn a game when the chips are down. Nothing but a bench player in my opinion

Not far wrong! Sometimes he's decent and I'm happy with him as a squad player but should not be guaranteed starting eleven! If in a midfield 3 he looks good, in a midfield 2 he gets over run

Sat May 21, 2011 12:17 am

Never rated him. I've seem glimpses of quality from him against mediocre opposition but nothing against the big boys. The only thing that impressed me with him this season was the way he celebrated Koumas goal at Doncaster.

Sat May 21, 2011 12:40 am

Hes a good player IMO. Against QPR he run his socks off in midfield yet Oli was a lazy bugger. If we get someone in whos rough to play alongside him in DM then they'd do good.

He was gutted in the players lounge after the Reading game, him and Matthews were the only ones I saw that looked bothered. Mind you, Bellamy and Kev never came up. The rest didn't look bothered tbf.

Sat May 21, 2011 12:50 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Never rated him. I've seem glimpses of quality from him against mediocre opposition but nothing against the big boys. The only thing that impressed me with him this season was the way he celebrated Koumas goal at Doncaster.

What would you value him at baked.... I'm excited we agree :lol: