A forum for all things Cardiff City

carl curtis

Fri May 20, 2011 9:06 pm

more faces than the freeking town hall clock :lol:

Re: carl curtis

Fri May 20, 2011 9:07 pm

darboy wrote:more faces than the freeking town hall clock :lol:

What do you mean by that ?

Carl is a straight Honest Talking Person, stands what he says and has morals more than you have, now go and join the ccmb snipers.

Fri May 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Carl supported dj throughout the season and believed we could go up automatically. He also said if we fail to go up DJ should go.

Stop shit stirring and if you dont like what is said on this board fook off to another one.

Fri May 20, 2011 9:10 pm

read his pre and post comments about dave jones

Fri May 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Read his comments, namely that if Jones didn't get us promoted, he should go.

English comprehension, a much underrated skill.

After all, it's not like you've had a go at Carl in any of your other excellent posts, eh?

Fri May 20, 2011 9:24 pm

he is not consistant in his comments,but they do sell newspapers.

Fri May 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Your views are welcome,but if you meet Carl you would find out he is a Top Fella :ayatollah:

He like all of us have our views on all matters Cardiff City,and just tonight he stated a thread on Chops.
Again he has his views and i have mind - i don't agree with him on this one,but that does not stop us carering about the same things CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:29 pm

darboy wrote:he is not consistant in his comments,but they do sell newspapers.

what's your adgenda?

Fri May 20, 2011 9:30 pm

darboy wrote:he is not consistant in his comments,but they do sell newspapers.

Ah, gotcha.

So basically Carl thinking DJ is the man for the job at point X in life means that Carl must therefore always believe that; just because you seem to be unable to grasp that changes circumstances affect views means nobody can ever reassess their views.

I'm sure Carl personally benefits from every single copy of the paper sold.

Ironically, you hang on his every word... just to criticise. Interesting, no?

Fri May 20, 2011 9:35 pm

darboy wrote:read his pre and post comments about dave jones

Hmmm, what about YOU let us know what YOU mean?? :roll:

Carl has been nothing except HONEST on this MB and no one (including him) EVER said he was going to be right about ALL things at ALL times....

Shit, there are SOME people (occasiionally including me) that DESERVE a bit of a slating....

But Carl?? Hmmm, I don't think so....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:35 pm

He isnt intrested in reasoning Annis would be best to delete the thread and ban the tw*t

Fri May 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:He isnt intrested in reasoning Annis would be best to delete the thread and ban the tw*t

"All opinions welcome"

Fri May 20, 2011 9:39 pm

I don't see the problem people seem to have with messageboards. Take a transcript of the football programmes on Talkshite and Radio 5 lies and post them on a website, its worse than any messageboard. People like Alan "talk about the top clubs only" green, knobhead! :old:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:49 pm

i am not doubting carls loyalty or his honesty and i am a loyal cardiff city supporter.
i just find some of his posts regarding recent events inconsistant.

Fri May 20, 2011 9:53 pm

darboy wrote:i am not doubting carls loyalty or his honesty and i am a loyal cardiff city supporter.

Please give examples to make your case!!!

Fri May 20, 2011 9:57 pm

darboy wrote:i am not doubting carls loyalty or his honesty and i am a loyal cardiff city supporter.

example please ?

Fri May 20, 2011 9:59 pm

IMO JUST DELETE THE THREAD CARL HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN ANY REASONING OR DEBATE JUST TO WIND YOU UP

Fri May 20, 2011 10:01 pm

carlccfc wrote:

example please ?

Silence speaks volumes :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:07 pm

people have the right to express their opinions on any messageboard.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Here we go :

Re: SUNDAY 26th SEPTEMBER 2010 UPDATE
by darboy » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:28 pm

thanks carl,it is a welcome change to have some factual news on this forum instead of the fantasies posted on this site by some so called people in the know.
darboy

And again :

Re: MONDAY 13th SEPTEMBER UPDATE
thanks carl ,always look forward to your posts
by darboy
Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Forum: General Chat
Topic: MONDAY 13th SEPTEMBER UPDATE
Replies: 55
Views: 5087

And another :

Re: " SUNDAY 17th OCTOBER 2010 UPDATE "
thanks carl,but until we improve our defence we are going nowhere.
by darboy
Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Topic: " SUNDAY 17th OCTOBER 2010 UPDATE "
Replies: 59
Views: 5276

Oops and again :

Re: Sticky : " Wednesday 22nd December 2010 Update "
thanks carl,but routledge can piss off after the way he treated us,greedy b*stard.
by darboy
Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Topic: " Wednesday 22nd December 2010 Update "
Replies: 48
Views: 3675

Will you stop already? :

Re: STICKY : " THURSDAY 30th DECEMBER 2010 UPDATE "
thanks for the update carl.
hope you are wrong about routledge----the greedy b*stard left us in the lurch before and we should not touch him with a bargepole.
by darboy
Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Topic: " THURSDAY 30th DECEMBER 2010 UPDATE "
Replies: 74
Views: 6619

What's with the Carl love in ?

Re: STICKY : " FRIDAY 25th MARCH 2011 UPDATE "
carl you must be the super optimist
by darboy
Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Topic: " FRIDAY 25th MARCH 2011 UPDATE "
Replies: 35
Views: 5945

Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 pm

darboy wrote:people have the right to express their opinions on any messageboard.

You can't answer the question then :roll: Now who's inconsistent? :lol: :lol:

darboy wrote:people have the right to express their opinions on any messageboard.

So does Carl. By the way where are your examples??

whats carl done? i dont know the guy but i find his column and updates interesting and sometimes exciting.
cant see why your having a pop at him for? :x

Fri May 20, 2011 10:18 pm

So because Carl was Honest at the end of the season and admitted where DJ Failed you turned on him :roll: :roll:

I think everyone should look at yr previous posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think your the one with two many Faces :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here we go :

Re: SUNDAY 26th SEPTEMBER 2010 UPDATE
by darboy » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:28 pm

thanks carl,it is a welcome change to have some factual news on this forum instead of the fantasies posted on this site by some so called people in the know.
darboy

And again :

Re: MONDAY 13th SEPTEMBER UPDATE
thanks carl ,always look forward to your posts
by darboy
Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Topic: MONDAY 13th SEPTEMBER UPDATE
Replies: 55
Views: 5087

And another :

Re: " SUNDAY 17th OCTOBER 2010 UPDATE "
thanks carl,but until we improve our defence we are going nowhere.
by darboy
Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Topic: " SUNDAY 17th OCTOBER 2010 UPDATE "
Replies: 59
Views: 5276

Oops and again :

Re: Sticky : " Wednesday 22nd December 2010 Update "
thanks carl,but routledge can piss off after the way he treated us,greedy b*stard.
by darboy
Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Topic: " Wednesday 22nd December 2010 Update "
Replies: 48
Views: 3675

Will you stop already? :

Re: STICKY : " THURSDAY 30th DECEMBER 2010 UPDATE "
thanks for the update carl.
hope you are wrong about routledge----the greedy b*stard left us in the lurch before and we should not touch him with a bargepole.
by darboy
Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Topic: " THURSDAY 30th DECEMBER 2010 UPDATE "
Replies: 74
Views: 6619

What's with the Carl love in ?

Re: STICKY : " FRIDAY 25th MARCH 2011 UPDATE "
carl you must be the super optimist
by darboy
Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Topic: " FRIDAY 25th MARCH 2011 UPDATE "
Replies: 35
Views: 5945

Fri May 20, 2011 10:22 pm

I can't understand why people want to have a go at Carl - the information he gives us is almost always accurate and sensible - its not always right, but I suspect that's not because what he's posted is nonsense, but because the situation may change and what he's said was correct when he was told it, but events then took a different course - the kind of thing that happens to us all regularly.

Overall, I love Carl's updates and think he should be congratulated for the effort he puts in for us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Carl, and most of us are very gratetul for your hard work.

I have always disagreed with you about Dave Jones, but could always see that you based your support on reasonable and logical grounds. I also respect the way that you have dealt with the situation since Tuesday - you haven't put the knife in, but have outlined your change of views reasonably.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Bizarre statement. Carl backed dj all season, as many of us did. But after the abject way we finished the season, he seems to think, yeah well maybe i was wrong nd his times up. Changing your mind doesnt mean you're two faced.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Die Walkure wrote:I can't understand why people want to have a go at Carl - the information he gives us is almost always accurate and sensible - its not always right, but I suspect that's not because what he's posted is nonsense, but because the situation may change and what he's said was correct when he was told it, but events then took a different course - the kind of thing that happens to us all regularly.

Overall, I love Carl's updates and think he should be congratulated for the effort he puts in for us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have always disagreed with you about Dave Jones, but could always see that you based your support on reasonable and logical grounds. I also respect the way that you have dealt with the situation since Tuesday - you haven't put the knife in, but have outlined your change of views reasonably.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ITS CALLED JEALOUSY and THEY ARE TWISTED SAD PEOPLE, YES HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN Carl, BUT NAME CALLING ETC IS BANNED ON HERE and I WANT THESE POSTERS TO GO BACK TO THE MB THEY CAME FROM.

I have totally Disagreed with Carl All Season regarding DJ, but I am not going to gloat about it or turn on Carl. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Die Walkure wrote:I can't understand why people want to have a go at Carl - the information he gives us is almost always accurate and sensible - its not always right, but I suspect that's not because what he's posted is nonsense, but because the situation may change and what he's said was correct when he was told it, but events then took a different course - the kind of thing that happens to us all regularly.

Thank you very much, the season could and should have ended very differently but I would never have turned it into ' I told you so' had DJ succeeded but we would all have celebrated together.

In the end you have to admit when things have gone wrong and I said from the end of last season I believed DJ deserved another season and he got it but failed.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:31 pm

i have never met carl but i look forward to his updates and by going on your prev
post darby your the one who is two faced if you do not like the mans posts dont read them

Fri May 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ITS CALLED JEALOUSY and THEY ARE TWISTED SAD PEOPLE, YES HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN Carl, BUT NAME CALLING ETC IS BANNED ON HERE and I WANT THESE POSTERS TO GO BACK TO THE MB THEY CAME FROM.

I have totally Disagreed with Carl All Season regarding DJ, but I am not going to gloat about it or turn on Carl. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Out of interest, how is this ok then?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46312#p426046