Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I THOUGHT I COULD FORGET ABOUT THEM "

Fri May 20, 2011 9:00 pm

" I THOUGHT I COULD FORGET ABOUT THEM " THE GYPOS

But I keep getting Facebook Messages of them, even though they are not my friends on there :evil:

Kristian Elsey
dont forget to take photos when man u pass cardiff next season mate !lol cardiff well fucked now mate ? time for sam the man to come back i think ? dave jones done a good job on you after ridsdale fleeced you lol

Kristian Elsey
GET YOUR CAMERA READY MATE ? JUST TO RUB SALT INTO IT FEELA ? JOHN HARTSON IS A VERY GOOD MATE OF MINE ! TOLD ME ON BLOWER LASTNITE THAT HE HAD TALKS AT CITY GROUND FOR JOB, AND THAT MONKEY BELLAS AS NUMBER 2 ? BELLAS AINT GOT COACHING BADGES TO TAKE JOB ? ALSO TOLD ME JOHN TOSH IN TALKS WITH U BUT WANTS HALF A MILL A YEAR ?? WATCH THIS SPACE MATE !TAKECARE

Re: " I THOUGHT I COULD FORGET ABOUT THEM "

Fri May 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I THOUGHT I COULD FORGET ABOUT THEM " THE GYPOS

But I keep getting Facebook Messages of them, even though they are not my friends on there :evil:

Kristian Elsey
dont forget to take photos when man u pass cardiff next season mate !lol cardiff well fucked now mate ? time for sam the man to come back i think ? dave jones done a good job on you after ridsdale fleeced you lol

They are f*cking pathetic. An old school friend who followed Swansea from his armchair when we were at school in carmarthen spent an entire morning posting 40 or 50 things on my wall about ccfc losing and other anti cardiff stuff. Total prick.

Fri May 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Kristian Elsey

They are f*cking pathetic. An old school friend who followed Swansea from his armchair when we were at school in carmarthen spent an entire morning posting 40 or 50 things on my wall about ccfc losing and other anti cardiff stuff. Total prick.

Sad twisted inbreds.

Fri May 20, 2011 9:09 pm

They'll go up, let's accept it but it'll be great passing them next year as they plunge in to oblivion, mark my words old boy :old:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Google earth shot of Swansea is mightily impressive...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/ ... 34x336.jpg

Fri May 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Premiership wages give Swansea player license to buy new motors!

http://www.gtfo.ro/wp-content/uploads/2 ... sy-car.jpg

Fri May 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Einstein wrote:They'll go up, let's accept it but it'll be great passing them next year as they plunge in to oblivion, mark my words old boy :old:

We will have the last laugh, might take another season, but yr right we will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Behave will you, as if your lot would be any different. It's called banter ffs :roll:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:28 pm

NJ73 wrote:Behave will you, as if your lot would be any different. It's called banter ffs :roll:

that's what this is :bigsmurf:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Kristian Elsey

i would have come back with nice that you think port talbot are gonna get a good FA cup run next year :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:12 pm

if they go up match of the day will be great i bet they will be at the end of some drubbings :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:34 pm

at the end of the day, if they go up then they deserve it.

Who gives a f**k about what they do, there's more important things to be concerned about.

Fri May 20, 2011 11:02 pm

SWANSEA - F**k em

Fri May 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Annis and your fellow cardiff fans its time for us all to put all this anti cardiff/swansea crap behind us and lets try and get both teams into the premiership, both clubs deserve to be there.

Fri May 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Mabonjack wrote:Annis and your fellow cardiff fans its time for us all to put all this anti cardiff/swansea crap behind us and lets try and get both teams into the premiership, both clubs deserve to be there.

our club deserves to be there our players dont though

Fri May 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Kristian Elsey
GET YOUR CAMERA READY MATE ? JUST TO RUB SALT INTO IT FEELA ? JOHN HARTSON IS A VERY GOOD MATE OF MINE ! TOLD ME ON BLOWER LASTNITE THAT HE HAD TALKS AT CITY GROUND FOR JOB, AND THAT MONKEY BELLAS AS NUMBER 2 ? BELLAS AINT GOT COACHING BADGES TO TAKE JOB ? ALSO TOLD ME JOHN TOSH IN TALKS WITH U BUT WANTS HALF A MILL A YEAR ?? WATCH THIS SPACE MATE !TAKECARE

Sat May 21, 2011 12:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:Kristian Elsey

Hope hes talking shit, if Hartson is anywere near being our manager there will be alot of City fans not being best pleased.

As for "Kristian Elsey", has he better things to do than email people shit like "Hope you have your camera ready for Man U"

Love it if they dont get to the Prem, built their selves up already look, poor little Jacks.

WE WILL ALWAYS BE THE NUMBER ONE TEAM IN WALES, NO MATTER WHAT LEAGUES WE ARE IN!.

CCFC! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 4:59 am

i'd laugh if we draw Man Utd in the cup, beat em and then face Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool. Who needs the premiership then? :lol: :lol: :lol:

its not impossible. Leeds have had United/Arsenal and Spurs recently.

Sat May 21, 2011 10:05 am

Shane

But look at it from this point of view if we do go up we get to play the Man Utd,Liverpool,Chelsea,Citey,and the mirror image of Swansea City , Arsenal and not only that but they give us £100m for the privelege, now tell me you dont care

;)

Sat May 21, 2011 10:09 am

Mabonjack wrote:Shane

But look at it from this point of view if we do go up we get to play the Man Utd,Liverpool,Chelsea,Citey,and the mirror image of Swansea City , Arsenal and not only that but they give us £100m for the privelege, now tell me you dont care

;)

if being the operative word here. ;)

Sat May 21, 2011 10:12 am

mirror image of Arsenal my fat hairy spotty arse

dopey c**t ;)

Sat May 21, 2011 10:13 am

And its a big if at this point, nobody from swansea is seeing this as nailed on, we have a very tough game on our hands but confidence is high and why should'nt it be,

:D

Sat May 21, 2011 10:14 am

Baz

Arsenal gets them every time

:lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 11:11 am

Let them have the gloating rights. Class is permanent, form is just temporary. :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 11:26 am

Kristian Elsey

Kristian Elsey

go into your settings and set it so only your friends can message you.

Sat May 21, 2011 11:28 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Kristian Elsey

unfriend the fucker, thats what i do when someone pisses me off on fb.

Sat May 21, 2011 11:56 am

Einstein wrote:Google earth shot of Swansea is mightily impressive...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/ ... 34x336.jpg

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Bridgend

nice one of cardiff here

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... CDwQ9QEwAQ

:lol: :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Mabonjack wrote:Bridgend

nice one of cardiff here

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... CDwQ9QEwAQ

:lol: :lol:

nah mate i think thats wildmill :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 4:34 pm

good football side the jerks but we,ll still get bigger crowds in the championship than them in the prem :lol: :ayatollah: