Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What about Hasselbaink?

Fri May 20, 2011 8:40 pm

I'm not really serious, but i've got alot of time for Hasselbaink, his legs may have been gone but was always a trier and scored one of my favourite goals vs Wolves in the cup.

I wouldn't mind seeing him brought in as a coach though, he's done his badges and i always remember when he was here (can't remember who we were playing) but he wasn't in the squad but spent the whole game by dugout giving orders and showed so much passion for a player who wasn't even involved.

Re: What about Hasselbaink?

Fri May 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Errm, no.

You can castigate Ridsdale till the end of time for not getting the contract amendment re: JFH waiving due money, typed up and signed, but at the end of the day JFH gave his word and went back on it. Poor form, a man is only as good as his word.

Fri May 20, 2011 8:44 pm

nerd wrote:Errm, no.

You can castigate Ridsdale till the end of time for not getting the contract amendment [/color]re: JFH waiving due money, typed up and signed, but at the end of the day JFH gave his word and went back on it. Poor form, a man is only as good as his word.

Against Boro on Sky he was a guest and he spoke a lot of sense :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

You can castigate Ridsdale till the end of time for not getting the contract amendment [/color]re: JFH waiving due money, typed up and signed, but at the end of the day JFH gave his word and went back on it. Poor form, a man is only as good as his word.

Against Boro on Sky he was a guest and he spoke a lot of sense :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Maybe, but still knowingly held us up for money, knowingly taking advantage of Ridsdale being a f***wit.

Jamie Redknapp - occasionally - talks sense. He'd still be a shit manager...

Fri May 20, 2011 8:55 pm

nerd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Maybe, but still knowingly held us up for money, knowingly taking advantage of Ridsdale being a f***wit.

Jamie Redknapp - occasionally - talks sense. He'd still be a shit manager...

So we now believe Ridsdales events now. None of us knows what went on do we Chief :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:56 pm

nathan blake ?

Fri May 20, 2011 8:58 pm

f**k it, lets got the whole hog and appoint Leighton James as manager :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:02 pm

You can castigate Ridsdale till the end of time for not getting the contract amendment re: JFH waiving due money, typed up and signed, but at the end of the day JFH gave his word and went back on it. Poor form, a man is only as good as his word.

Because hes black and has a pikeys name? you're a disgrace.