Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CAN WE PLEASE

Fri May 20, 2011 8:06 pm

stop going on about swansea on this board you would think this is a swansea forum FFS theyre in the final so what who gives a f**k about how many tickets theyve sold,I DONT GIVE A f**k ABOUT SWANSEA,i dont want to read about them on this board this is a cardiff city board :twisted: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CAN WE PLEASE

Fri May 20, 2011 8:27 pm

beddau blue wrote:stop going on about swansea on this board you would think this is a swansea forum FFS theyre in the final so what who gives a f**k about how many tickets theyve sold,I DONT GIVE A f**k ABOUT SWANSEA,i dont want to read about them on this board this is a cardiff city board :twisted: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree, we now have to put our own house in order and that is a hell of a Task as DJ has left us stripped naked. :evil:

Re: CAN WE PLEASE

Fri May 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Untill Sunday Chief we have nout to talk about :ayatollah:

NOW THE DUST HAS SETTLED

Fri May 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Guys its about time we put this season to bed. I'm I gutted just as much as every single bluebirds supporter am I upset you bet your life I am. I'm old enough to see John Toshack drive past Ninian Park and take over at the Vetch. He brought in players who were coming to the end of their careers and got them to play with spirit and they went from strength to strength.

Whatever you think of Dave Jones he has brought us out of the dark ages and off the field we all owe him a great deal of debt.

On the field however he has let us down big time. After last years playoff final it was evident the defence was letting the side down. How many games did we loose or draw from winning positions yet he did nothing to strengthen the defence and this year its come home to roost. Great teams are built on a strong defence. I would sooner drive down the motorway with a 0-0 away result than get beaten in the 90th minute as we have witnessed in the past.

I feel sorry for DJ as he has been let down by the players he brought in on loan. They clearly didn't give a toss for our club and I hope that if and when they return with other clubs we show the same disrespect they have shown us.

I believe next season we will go again and under a new manager (and backroom staff) we will be up there with the best. The teams coming down are beatable as players will leave them to stay in the top flight. All we need is a strong leader who will stamp his leadership on the club and make every game one you would'nt want to miss

Roll on next season can't wait for an expensive pint and Clarks pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: NOW THE DUST HAS SETTLED

Fri May 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Guys its about time we put this season to bed. I'm I gutted just as much as every single bluebirds supporter am I upset you bet your life I am. I'm old enough to see John Toshack drive past Ninian Park and take over at the Vetch. He brought in players who were coming to the end of their careers and got them to play with spirit and they went from strength to strength.

Whatever you think of Dave Jones he has brought us out of the dark ages and off the field we all owe him a great deal of debt.

On the field however he has let us down big time. After last years playoff final it was evident the defence was letting the side down. How many games did we loose or draw from winning positions yet he did nothing to strengthen the defence and this year its come home to roost. Great teams are built on a strong defence. I would sooner drive down the motorway with a 0-0 away result than get beaten in the 90th minute as we have witnessed in the past.

I feel sorry for DJ as he has been let down by the players he brought in on loan. They clearly didn't give a toss for our club and I hope that if and when they return with other clubs we show the same disrespect they have shown us.

I believe next season we will go again and under a new manager (and backroom staff) we will be up there with the best. The teams coming down are beatable as players will leave them to stay in the top flight. All we need is a strong leader who will stamp his leadership on the club and make every game one you would'nt want to miss

Roll on next season can't wait for an expensive pint and Clarks pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]