i think CCS should have an end of season day

Fri May 20, 2011 7:59 pm

a bit of an event for the children like at ninian park :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i think CCS should have an end of season day

Fri May 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Good idea that should be taken up by the 'family club of the year'! :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:13 pm

krab wrote:a bit of an event for the children like at ninian park :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah we could have a clown (someone get Bywater back) We could have a Comedian (Someone go get Jones) We could have someone to sit on the Pitch and read to the Kids (someone get Bothroyd back from Everton) We could get someone to play hide and seek with the Kids (someone get Whittingham) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
krab wrote:a bit of an event for the children like at ninian park :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah we could have a clown (someone get Bywater back) We could have a Comedian (Someone go get Jones) We could have someone to sit on the Pitch and read to the Kids (someone get Bothroyd back from Everton) We could get someone to play hide and seek with the Kids (someone get Whittingham) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Nukes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

ME and DJ in the Boxing Ring for Charity :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

sorry annis that wouldnt be fair!! cant hit a guy with his hands stuck in his bloody pockets!! :D

Fri May 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

and we could get the kids to play "kick the miserable sod in the bad ankle" game,hmmm wonder who we can get for that :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:41 pm

krab wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

and we could get the kids to play "kick the miserable sod in the bad ankle" game,hmmm wonder who we can get for that :D :D :D :ayatollah:

HMMMM i am still trying to think who that could be Chief ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

he coudnt get through the ropes :lol: dave THE BUTTERBEAN jones