Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " JUST SPOKE TO CARL and Hmm "

Fri May 20, 2011 11:40 pm

earnie is a bluebird sign him up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:56 am

I would never want Earnshaw back. Allegedly he caused lots of problems during his last 6 months at CCFC. Furthermore he only scored 7 goals last season at Forest.

StT.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:07 am

Are we interested in Earnie?

Sat May 21, 2011 9:11 am

Woody CCFC wrote:Are we interested in Earnie?

Cant Answer that till Our New Manager Arrives :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 9:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Cant Answer that till Our New Manager Arrives :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, do you know who the board want as new manager and just cant say, or do you genuinely have no idea?

Sat May 21, 2011 9:19 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, do you know who the board want as new manager and just cant say, or do you genuinely have no idea?

I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHO THEY DEF WANT, But I know a few names they have discussed, see Carls update :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 9:27 am

I have heard Earnie wants to come back and has ever since he left for West Brom. He's always back visiting Cardiff and loves the place. He's a legend here and I would welcome him back with open arms. If he played regularly for Forest he'd still be banging 20 goals plus a season. Sign him up and play him week in week out. Worst case scenario, him and Parkin would make a quality big man, little man.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:38 am

Merlin wrote:Earnie is not the answer..... A player never comes back to be the same player that left (exception to Ramsey!)

He might be useful as back up, and that's exactly how forest use him! Rather take Nathan Tyson on a free transfer....

Don't want Earnie his best days are well behind him, we should sets our sights far higher...

Sat May 21, 2011 10:16 am

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
Merlin wrote:Earnie is not the answer..... A player never comes back to be the same player that left (exception to Ramsey!)

He might be useful as back up, and that's exactly how forest use him! Rather take Nathan Tyson on a free transfer....

Think you're spot on. My heart would love to have Earnie back but my head says players rarely return anything like the same player-Koumas and Chopra are obvious examples!

To compare Earnie with Chopra and Koumas is patently ridiculous. Earnie has his head sorted, is no boozer and has always set an example to others. The great pity is that he did not return earlier. Aside from his obvious ability in front of goal, I think that his greatest value is the positive spirit and commitment to the Club that he can bring to any Club. I do not know anything about his fitness, but he certainly looks like he has some gas left in his tank. Ryan Giggs has shown that some players can play on if they have the right focus, fitness and passion for the game.

Sat May 21, 2011 11:09 am

Maybe not the best time to use Ryan Giggs as an example with the Twitter stuff kicking right now. :D

I do get your point and agree though. :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 1:31 pm

I think Cardiff should take Earnshaw and Tyson if they are both available.

Sat May 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Yes, he certainly didn't look all that against Swansea at the Liberty when he scored with his first shot and hit the post with the other !

Sat May 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:Who's Hmm :?

4th post Hmm :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: superb answer!

Sat May 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I Said I would have Earnie back next season as he wants to come home, Carl Went Hmm Hmm I dont think he would make it, I said Why, Carl Said oh what am I thinking of, were still in the Championship, you can either laugh or cry :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Then Carl burst in to laughter and said yes def for Championship :lol: :ayatollah:

i woould love to see earnie back he will score us goals... chopra bellamy and earnie parkin would be a good set of strikers to have... people say players cant to it a second time i say they can. chopra hasnt lost his abilty hes lost the plot nothing to do with his football.

Sat May 21, 2011 7:09 pm

I'd have Earnie over Chopra any day. For a start he is a true gent, a lovely bloke and would show a bit of passion in the blue shirt. The total opposite of Michael Chopra.