Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" JUST SPOKE TO CARL and Hmm "

Fri May 20, 2011 7:27 pm

I Said I would have Earnie back next season as he wants to come home, Carl Went Hmm Hmm I dont think he would make it, I said Why, Carl Said oh what am I thinking of, were still in the Championship, you can either laugh or cry :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Then Carl burst in to laughter and said yes def for Championship :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: " JUST SPOKE TO CARL and Hmm "

Fri May 20, 2011 7:33 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Fri May 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Earnie is not the answer..... A player never comes back to be the same player that left (exception to Ramsey!)

He might be useful as back up, and that's exactly how forest use him! Rather take Nathan Tyson on a free transfer....

Fri May 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Merlin wrote:Earnie is not the answer..... A player never comes back to be the same player that left (exception to Ramsey!)

He might be useful as back up, and that's exactly how forest use him! Rather take Nathan Tyson on a free transfer....

Think you're spot on. My heart would love to have Earnie back but my head says players rarely return anything like the same player-Koumas and Chopra are obvious examples!

Fri May 20, 2011 7:43 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
Merlin wrote:Earnie is not the answer..... A player never comes back to be the same player that left (exception to Ramsey!)

Think you're spot on. My heart would love to have Earnie back but my head says players rarely return anything like the same player-Koumas and Chopra are obvious examples!

agreed :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 7:46 pm

yes dont want him back i think his best years were down here as a young lad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Id love him as back up for when we nee that extra bit of passion

Fri May 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Are u all mad?? hees a very good championship striker, no off the field issues and hees defo still got it if u seen him play this season. Earnie will be treated like a god if he came back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Dont get me wrong, he's welsh, passionate, a real tryer, and a super-sub! But his best days are behind him.... He loves Cardiff and the fans, so there still might be a fire in his belly.... If we can have him for f**k all I wouldn't say no!

Fri May 20, 2011 7:51 pm

I would . I have met him several times and is an absolute Gent. He is a City legend and we need him. We need one of ours back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 7:54 pm

would swap him for parkin as the third striker anyday

Fri May 20, 2011 7:55 pm

I would swap him for Chops

Fri May 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Again depends on chopra and Bellamy.

If we've still got the 2 then there's no room for Earnie.

If Bellamy comes and Chops goes then he would fit in well.

if Chopra stays I don't think it'll work out whether Bellamy comes or not.

Fri May 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Cant argue with his record at this level scored goals wherever he has been!

Fri May 20, 2011 8:23 pm

tom270790 wrote:Are u all mad?? hees a very good championship striker, no off the field issues and hees defo still got it if u seen him play this season. Earnie will be treated like a god if he came back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree with Tom :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:28 pm

I don't think he is as good as Chopra tbh and if bellers is coming back I don't see a need for him.

He is still a good player but if anyone thinks he will still be the player he was when he was with us last time is mistaken.

Fri May 20, 2011 8:29 pm

There is an element of risk in any signing but with Earnshaw AT ANY LEVEL in my opinion he will score goals. He never got enough credit for the ammount of important goals he scored at WBA.

Fri May 20, 2011 8:31 pm

SeanJr wrote:There is an element of risk in any signing but with Earnshaw AT ANY LEVEL in my opinion he will score goals. He never got enough credit for the ammount of important goals he scored at WBA.

In the Premiership Earnie Scored 14 goals 4th Top Scorer and Bryan Robson dropped him :shock:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
SeanJr wrote:There is an element of risk in any signing but with Earnshaw AT ANY LEVEL in my opinion he will score goals. He never got enough credit for the ammount of important goals he scored at WBA.

In the Premiership Earnie Scored 14 goals 4th Top Scorer and Bryan Robson dropped him :shock:

Exactly and i remeber alot of so called experts dubbing him a 'flop' - really pissed me off.

Fri May 20, 2011 8:44 pm

If Chopra is sold i would definitely have Earnie back he can still score goals at this level and we need players who want to play for Cardiff City and are not just here for the obscene wages!!

Fri May 20, 2011 8:58 pm

agreed

Fri May 20, 2011 9:01 pm

was always against Earnie coming back, but he looked incredibly sharp against the Jacks when he came on.
certainly aint lost his goal scoring touch or his pace and vision.

would be a very warm welcome home as far as I'm concerned.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Who's Hmm :?

Fri May 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:Who's Hmm :?

:lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:Who's Hmm :?

4th post Hmm :roll:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Bring Back Earnie, def think he would be a benefit to us next season and def get his name on the score sheet afew times :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Some people are saying they dont want Earnie back, why not?

I would rarther have Earnie back than Chopra now.

Earnshaw is a free agent, we could get a few quid off Chops, lets be honest Chopra is gone, drinking heavily and gambling to much.

I would rarther Earnshaw playing up front for us than Chopra unless he sorts himself out.

Just my opinion. :)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Couldn't resist that ;) 5th post now....2 of those was cos i pressed the same button twice. I've been more a viewer than a poster but glad to be amongst the members. AA been trying to get an avatar. Can you get this up?

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... CHAQ9QEwCQ

Fri May 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:Couldn't resist that ;) 5th post now....2 of those was cos i pressed the same button twice. I've been more a viewer than a poster but glad to be amongst the members. AA been trying to get an avatar. Can you get this up?

Carl will, I am useless :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:Couldn't resist that ;) 5th post now....2 of those was cos i pressed the same button twice. I've been more a viewer than a poster but glad to be amongst the members. AA been trying to get an avatar. Can you get this up?

safe the pic to your pc, go to user control panel - edit proflie - edit avator - choose file - upload :ayatollah: