Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Most of you fans on this site are fickle

Fri May 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Reading the posts, there is a common element that is apparent and that is that most of the posters are fickle, meaning you are changeable and inconstant. The disguised obscenities does not do your personalities well!! We don't know what the future holds, and all the if's and but's that have been said will not change one thing. I have never met Dave Jones and my impression of him, from what I have seen on the television interviews tells me he seems sincere and sometimes desperately disappointed from some of the teams performances. If he keeps his job and next season Cardiff wins promotion then all those who have denigrated him will praise him, and that will nothing more than pitiful. If any criticism is to be made of him why cannot it be done in a controlled and objective manner.

Re: Most of you fans on this site are fickle

Fri May 20, 2011 6:33 pm

with 26 posts dan i have no comment :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 6:37 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:with 26 posts dan i have no comment :ayatollah:

You, me and the bloke next door may disagree with Dan but what has the number of times he's posted got to do with things ?

Fri May 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Big Dan wrote:Reading the posts, there is a common element that is apparent and that is that most of the posters are fickle, meaning you are changeable and inconstant. The disguised obscenities does not do your personalities well!! We don't know what the future holds, and all the if's and but's that have been said will not change one thing. I have never met Dave Jones and my impression of him, from what I have seen on the television interviews tells me he seems sincere and sometimes desperately disappointed from some of the teams performances. If he keeps his job and next season Cardiff wins promotion then all those who have denigrated him will praise him, and that will nothing more than pitiful. If any criticism is to be made of him why cannot it be done in a controlled and objective manner.

SO I am Fickle am I , First of All I have NEVER EVER CHANGED MY BELIEF/OPINIONS and I WILL SUPPORT CARDIFF CITY NO MATTER WHO MANAGES THEM/OWNS THEM/PLAYS FOR THEM and EVEN IF WERE RELEGATED SEASON AFTER SEASON.
So who do we have the pleasure of meeting ? For you to have the cheek to say Such Garbage, I am sure your willing to SAY WHO YOU REALLY ARE ?

Fri May 20, 2011 6:39 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:with 26 posts dan i have no comment :ayatollah:

You, me and the bloke next door may disagree with Dan but what has the number of times he's posted got to do with things ?

Alfie, because in the last 3 days most posts that are trying to wind the Members on here are those with very few posts.

Fri May 20, 2011 6:39 pm

:lol: :lol: dave jones take us up now you are making me laugh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 6:42 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote::lol: :lol: dave jones take us up now you are making me laugh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BEST JOKE OF THE WEEK :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Dan, whatever yr name is, you stayed on here read the responses then ran off hmm

Here's a PERVIOUS POST OF YRS Hmm

Post a reply

First unread post • 4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Jason Perry or anyone else
by Big Dan » Wed May 18, 2011 3:02 pm

It drives to distraction, when I read views of people like Jason Perry suggesting Dave Jones should move on from Cardiff City. He like many others are good talkers of what should happen, so why does't he and all his ilk put their names forward to take control at the helm and be the manager. Now were there better players if the mone was available to make Cardiff a better team or were the ones at the Club the best they could muster. When I look at QPR and Norwich gaining promotion was it because of the managers, or the players or both. I don't think that some of the so called 'great players' in the Cardiff squad are that 'great' and it is obvious that they are good, but only good. What did Matt Busby have to make his 'Busby Babes' a brilliant team until the Munich disaster. Perhaps a Welshman named Murphy helped!!! Has Cardiff the money to get the better players, and has it a youth system that will see young players of the 'Busby Babes' style emerge?

Fri May 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Big Dan wrote:Reading the posts, there is a common element that is apparent and that is that most of the posters are fickle, meaning you are changeable and inconstant. The disguised obscenities does not do your personalities well!! We don't know what the future holds, and all the if's and but's that have been said will not change one thing. I have never met Dave Jones and my impression of him, from what I have seen on the television interviews tells me he seems sincere and sometimes desperately disappointed from some of the teams performances. If he keeps his job and next season Cardiff wins promotion then all those who have denigrated him will praise him, and that will nothing more than pitiful. If any criticism is to be made of him why cannot it be done in a controlled and objective manner.

are you DJ in disguise??? my thoughts and feelings on a football message board hardly reflect my personality. so to conclude f**ck off kindly dear sir

Fri May 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Big Dick more like :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:45 pm

my opinion of DJ will never change.

He is not the one for us

Fri May 20, 2011 8:46 pm

I thought this board was about opinions and not matter what we agree and disagree but we respect each others views and agree to disagree, and all want what is best for OUR club, and we all see things differently

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:49 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:I thought this board was about opinions and not matter what we agree and disagree but we respect each others views and agree to disagree, and all want what is best for OUR club, and we all see things differently

It is but some are setting deliberate opinions just to have a go at one person.

Fri May 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Fickle fans at every club.
No shock there then?
Fans are allowed to be changeable and inconsistent.

The one thing that seems to bring about less fickle fans is success.....so go figure. ;) (sorry for the U.S. terminology)

(please note, no obscenities were disguised or harmed whilst typing this post) :D :D

Fri May 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
jammsy 1927 wrote:I thought this board was about opinions and not matter what we agree and disagree but we respect each others views and agree to disagree, and all want what is best for OUR club, and we all see things differently

It is but some are setting deliberate opinions just to have a go at one person.

I am not into politics as far as OUR club is concerned, we have 20,000 supporters all with different opinions,but with one aim and that aim is to support our club, and without trying to justify my post WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.

I have been inconsistent in my own head in regards, if Dave Jones should go or not, and without jumping on the band wagon I think he should go, a long with his backroom staff, and the main reason for me thinking this way is because the players showed no respect for manager and his staff, if what happened before the Middlesboro and Barnsley game, and how many other games has this happened before Watford away Bristol City away, Ipswich home ? and a couple of occasions that we never turned up