Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the players fracas at TGI fridays

Fri May 20, 2011 4:41 pm

i heard a member of the public started playing up and was trying to attack the team.
Has this guy went to hit david marshall , lee naylor and j lloyd samuel stepped in to stop him but he went around them with ease. He headbutted david marshall making bothroyd fall over. bywater dived in to catch bothroyd before he hit the deck but missed.
Although letting the lads out on the piss was a gamble by dave jones ,micheal chopra said it was a gamble worth making as hes set to collect his £10 winnings.
dave jones spoke briefly to the media saying that him and the team will pick themselves up and dust themselves down and maybe next time go to toby carvery as recommended by john parkin.

Re: the players fracas at TGI fridays

Fri May 20, 2011 4:43 pm

jinks-rct wrote:i heard a member of the public started playing up and was trying to attack the team.
Has this guy went to hit david marshall , lee naylor and j lloyd samuel stepped in to stop him but he went around them with ease. He headbutted david marshall making bothroyd fall over. bywater dived in to catch bothroyd before he hit the deck but missed.
Although letting the lads out on the piss was a gamble by dave jones ,micheal chopra said it was a gamble worth making as hes set to collect his £10 winnings.
dave jones spoke briefly to the media saying that him and the team will pick themselves up and dust themselves down and maybe next time go to toby carvery as recommended by john parkin.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:44 pm

class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:44 pm

jinks-rct wrote:i heard a member of the public started playing up and was trying to attack the team.

i dont care what anyone says this is where we miss the riddler
at least he would have made a robust defence of marshall

Fri May 20, 2011 4:45 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:46 pm

steve davies wrote:

he would have been mortgaged off before the headbutt :D

Fri May 20, 2011 4:48 pm

That's cheered me up :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Loved it, Cheered my day up :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:50 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
steve davies wrote:

he would have been mortgaged off before the headbutt :D

talking about mortgages baz i cant believe ray ranson wasent there as a minder protecting his assets :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:52 pm

quality :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:56 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IM HERE ALL WEEK :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:58 pm

i am glad about that, i need cheering up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

off to a family wedding now :shock: gonna have a few beers me thinks :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Also from my informant, Marshall looked to Whittingham for backup but he went missing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Also from my informant, Marshall looked to Whittingham for backup but he went missing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Keep them coming. :lol: Need all the cheering up i can get.

Fri May 20, 2011 5:23 pm

MAKE ME CHUCKLE THAT DID :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Quite an upsetting experience by all accounts - apparently Burke left in tears.

Fri May 20, 2011 5:57 pm

awesome post

Fri May 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Apparently McNaughton came charging in to defend them, missed the guy & bowled over the head waitress. Then got straight back off to his food & drink without even apologising or offering to help her up. :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 7:43 pm

phil4147 wrote:Apparently McNaughton came charging in to defend them, missed the guy & bowled over the head waitress. Then got straight back off to his food & drink without even apologising or offering to help her up. :lol:

:laughing3: did he ask her if he smashed it.... I mean the plate? ;)

Fri May 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Also Oli ran around in circles but didn't get involved ;)

Fri May 20, 2011 9:27 pm

i was going to say matthews was there but we all know no cunts seen him

Fri May 20, 2011 10:34 pm

the malaysians joined in and everyone was kung fu fighting until anthony gerrard stood up and shouted calm down calm down.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Quality jinks. Also brought a smile to my face :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:59 pm

jinks-rct wrote:the malaysians joined in and everyone was kung fu fighting until anthony gerrard stood up and shouted calm down calm down.

the doors open and an ex cardiff player walked in uninvited and jones shouted DRINKWATER and chopra shouted no f**king chance :D

Fri May 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Someone asked the manager to throw the players out, but he told them as they'd never managed a tgi so didnt know what they were talking about.

Sat May 21, 2011 5:40 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Quality jinks. Also brought a smile to my face :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: