Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE END OF SEASON UPDATE By Carl Curtis "

Fri May 20, 2011 4:29 pm

" THE END OF SEASON UPDATE By Carl Curtis "

" WILL BE THIS SUNDAY EVENING " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THE END OF SEASON UPDATE By Carl Curtis "

Fri May 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" THE END OF SEASON UPDATE By Carl Curtis "

" WILL BE THIS SUNDAY EVENING " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:31 pm

thats 2 days away!!

i'm bored, nothing to do....the mrs is changing all the kitchen cupboards around and im trying to look busy so i don't have to help, the kids are out playing so thats not an option........Annis your the topic master, start of a good debate cos nothings happened really today :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:37 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:thats 2 days away!!

i'm bored, nothing to do....the mrs is changing all the kitchen cupboards around and im trying to look busy so i don't have to help, the kids are out playing so thats not an option........Annis your the topic master, start of a good debate cos nothings happened really today :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Cheers John :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Will Jones still be manager on Sunday?

Fri May 20, 2011 4:51 pm

bornsurvivor wrote:Will Jones still be manager on Sunday?

I very much doubt it....

Fri May 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" THE END OF SEASON UPDATE By Carl Curtis "

i hate it when you do this too us you b*stard :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 6:21 pm

I don't know about everyone else but I'm going into alcoholic hibernation until Sunday evening! :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 6:49 pm

we got a few months of this to look forward 2 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :twisted:

Fri May 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Zabier wrote:I don't know about everyone else but I'm going into alcoholic hibernation until Sunday evening! :ayatollah:

sounds a plan :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:23 pm

WHAT HAPPENED TO SATURDAY?

CARLS DELAYED HIS UPDATE BECAUSE OF BGT.

Fri May 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Can we have the update now as its the end of the world at 6 2moz :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 7:14 am

Will this give us all the info that cuould not be shared during last few weks ??

Sun May 22, 2011 6:35 am

I'm off to Oakwood Now Family day out, ENJOY YOUR UPDATE TONIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: