Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lads and Lasses lets keep things civil

Fri May 20, 2011 2:56 pm

We have been swamped recently by posters from the other board who's only intention is to snipe,Abuse, and try to cause unrest. They have made up names which is different to there names on Mikes Forum and when they get banned they are laughing and cheering on there. In my opinion they are behind the lets support Swansea threads and pretending to be supporters of other teams.

I include myself in this if someone has posted something that you know will wind you up look at the amount of posts they have then go on the assumption of if its to "way out" or "abusive" it is likely to be one of the mentioned. Just best to ignore them in every way even abusing them back is what they want. Sad but this is my opinion. There main person they are after is Carl and Annis but mainly Carl and you just have to read his update on the happenings at TGI to realise that.

This is our forum and they are obviously very bored on Mikes so lets not take the bait any more.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Lads and Lasses lets keep things civil

Fri May 20, 2011 2:57 pm

it doesnt bother me...i actually pity them and find it funny

Fri May 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Its making my day :lol: And this Mr.Cardiff City fella :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Plenty of posters including myself love both sites and hate all this bitching and sniping that goes on.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:13 pm

they can be jelous as this is the best forum. forum bums we are here woooaaaaah :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Is this anything to do with the thread I made yesterday?

I didn't get to check it earlier, and now its gone, so I'm wondering was anything else said against me?

Fri May 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:it doesnt bother me...i actually pity them and find it funny

I agree.

Must be some sad individual to create an account on numerous forums to snipe. I pity those that can't get laid and sit behind a computer all their lives wondering what happens outside their doors. I bet they watch their team via illegal streams, have never been to the stadium and whilst watching the game they fap to women they could only dream of seeing in person.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:32 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:it doesnt bother me...i actually pity them and find it funny

I agree.

Must be some sad individual to create an account on numerous forums to snipe. I pity those that can't get laid and sit behind a computer all their lives wondering what happens outside their doors. I bet they watch their team via illegal streams, have never been to the stadium and whilst watching the game they fap to women they could only dream of seeing in person.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:36 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Is this anything to do with the thread I made yesterday?

I didn't get to check it earlier, and now its gone, so I'm wondering was anything else said against me?

Your thread was caused by them and it continued into your thread Chief

Fri May 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Just laugh at them everyones too serious. Not too long ago i used to get wound up by things which were said on this board and when i started to post back felt i was being picked on a bit :lol: It just makes me laugh now as i realised if your views arnt the same as some peoples theyl slate you for it and not agree to disagree. I joined this site the first week it was up and running and didnt used to post alot but came on here everyday. What really tickles me is the phrase -youve only got to see how many posts theyve made- everyones got to start somewhere so is it a crime

Fri May 20, 2011 4:12 pm

bluecyw wrote:Just laugh at them everyones too serious. Not too long ago i used to get wound up by things which were said on this board and when i started to post back felt i was being picked on a bit :lol: It just makes me laugh now as i realised if your views arnt the same as some peoples theyl slate you for it and not agree to disagree. I joined this site the first week it was up and running and didnt used to post alot but came on here everyday. What really tickles me is the phrase -youve only got to see how many posts theyve made- everyones got to start somewhere so is it a crime

I know only 453 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:28 pm

agreed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:45 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Is this anything to do with the thread I made yesterday?

Adam, you were finally left alone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:We have been swamped recently by posters from the other board who's only intention is to snipe,Abuse, and try to cause unrest. They have made up names which is different to there names on Mikes Forum and when they get banned they are laughing and cheering on there. In my opinion they are behind the lets support Swansea threads and pretending to be supporters of other teams.

I include myself in this if someone has posted something that you know will wind you up look at the amount of posts they have then go on the assumption of if its to "way out" or "abusive" it is likely to be one of the mentioned. Just best to ignore them in every way even abusing them back is what they want. Sad but this is my opinion. There main person they are after is Carl and Annis but mainly Carl and you just have to read his update on the happenings at TGI to realise that.

This is our forum and they are obviously very bored on Mikes so lets not take the bait any more.

Wise advice.

Fri May 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:We have been swamped recently by posters from the other board who's only intention is to snipe,Abuse, and try to cause unrest. They have made up names which is different to there names on Mikes Forum and when they get banned they are laughing and cheering on there. In my opinion they are behind the lets support Swansea threads and pretending to be supporters of other teams.

Wise advice.

8 of them have been Banned so far and 2 have run back over there saying how they had made up 2 and 3 names on here, Very Very Sad.
I Dont understand it, if they dont like what Carl,Myself or any of the other Prominent posters on here, Why Bother to read our posts 24/7. :roll: :roll:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Wise advice.

8 of them have been Banned so far and 2 have run back over there saying how they had made up 2 and 3 names on here, Very Very Sad.
I Dont understand it, if they dont like what Carl,Myself or any of the other Prominent posters on here, Why Bother to read our posts 24/7. :roll: :roll:

Is RobsonCCFC one ? It's just he's been registered on here for just over an hour and all of his posts have been directed at me, just because of me giving my opinions ? :?

Some of his posts are in reply to things I said in threads from the start of this month, late April (before QPR home), and even early last September ?

Milly questioned him, but he keeps going on and on :roll:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Is RobsonCCFC one ? It's just he's been registered on here for just over an hour and all of his posts have been directed at me, just because of me giving my opinions ?

Some of his posts are in reply to things I said in threads from the start of this month, late April (before QPR home), and even early last September ?

Milly questioned him, but he keeps going on and on
Cwmann_Bluebird

Yes without a doubt, Very Sad. :roll:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:08 pm

I go on both boards and enjoy both, I will not slag people off (unless they have a go at me first :lol: ) if I have to say anything then I will, regardless of upsetting people, because what I post is my opinion, nothing more nothing less :thumbup:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Igovernor wrote:I go on both boards and enjoy both, I will not slag people off (unless they have a go at me first :lol: ) if I have to say anything then I will, regardless of upsetting people, because what I post is my opinion, nothing more nothing less :thumbup:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Obviously have nothing better to with their time then Steve.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:33 am

be funny if you could find out who they were, love to see their faces on match day :D
it's all the kids it is!! (i know i'm not much older)

Sat May 21, 2011 11:20 am

some very sad ppl out there but this is the best forum in the land so we have to expect these fools from time to time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 12:15 pm

welshdougie wrote:some very sad ppl out there but this is the best forum in the land so we have to expect these fools from time to time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Absolutely.

There is not much you can do about it when these fools first sign on, well nothing really. It is when their agendas come clear that is the real test. This site has done very well in eradicating it when it has become apparent. So well that I dont know what you guys are talking about. I mean that because I saw none of this yesterday but I well believe it happened. Just goes to show the mods are switched on.