Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "ARE THE PLAYERS LETTING US DOWN AGAIN ? ? "

Fri May 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
griff105 wrote:Marshall was in the gym training this morning with McPhail.
If he caught a headbutt wednesday night it wasnt a very good one cos I didnt notice any bruises.

I spoke to someone from the Club and Marshal was Def the one attacked and they are 100% Saying he was the Innocent one and I actually believe them on this :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fair enough. If it was Marshall, then like I said he looked to me like he came away without being marked.
He seems like a decent bloke cos he always puts his weights away after himself, most of the other just leave stuff everywhere (I know its petty but it pisses me off!! :roll: )

But again the question has to be asked, what were they thinking going out in Cardiff the night after everyone had their hearts broken again?
It seems unwise at best, insulting and disprespectful at worst.
Yet another example of the disconnection that seems to exist at the moment.

Fri May 20, 2011 5:23 pm

But again the question has to be asked, what were they thinking going out in Cardiff the night after everyone had their hearts broken again?
Yet another example of the disconnection that seems to exist at the moment.[/quote]

I disagree with you there mate, the season had finished and perhaps this would have been their last chance of seeing each other as a group before they go on holidays. Many of them will be moving on so could be their last chance.

Fri May 20, 2011 5:29 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:But again the question has to be asked, what were they thinking going out in Cardiff the night after everyone had their hearts broken again?
Yet another example of the disconnection that seems to exist at the moment.

I disagree with you there mate, the season had finished and perhaps this would have been their last chance of seeing each other as a group before they go on holidays. Many of them will be moving on so could be their last chance.[/quote]

I understand and sympathise with that but surely after the events prior to the Middlesborough match, plus the clear disappointment after Reading they should of been more discreet.
Personally I wouldnt of taken any notice of them if they were in a pub or club I was in, but running the risk of coming across the wrong person wasnt worth the risk. Any further adverse publicity would give the media in this part of the world an easy opportunity and further ruin the relationship between club and fans.

But like you said many of them could be moving on so why would they care?

Re: PLAYERS LETTING US DOWN AGAIN

Fri May 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Merlin wrote:It gets better and better doesn't it! :lol:

Shocking isn't it!!!

Fri May 20, 2011 7:17 pm

The head butt must have come from a cross Marshall and not straight at him, he 's shit at crosses !

I heard Tom Heaton tried to catch Marshall as he fell, but couldn't move his feet quick enough and dropped him !

Bywater tried to kick the boxer, but mis-kicked and ended up kicking a City player by mistake.

All the while Dave Jones stood on the side pulling faces and couldn't believe he had signed these clowns !

Fri May 20, 2011 11:30 pm

it would not surprise me with marshall i met him once and the way he spoke to myself and his kids was apaaling would't surprise me one bit if he said something oiut fo line!!

Fri May 20, 2011 11:54 pm

First time i can ever remember when i've been glad to see the end of season, sick to death of the end of season heartbreak ritual & the current playing staff who could'nt give a toss. For some strange reason i enjoyed it more 15 years ago than i do now, i just get the feeling that it hurts us more than it hurts them. Apart from Bellamy, Kev, Blake & Burke i don't think the others give a toss.

Sat May 21, 2011 7:48 am

bluebirds over.... wrote:First time i can ever remember when i've been glad to see the end of season, sick to death of the end of season heartbreak ritual & the current playing staff who could'nt give a toss. For some strange reason i enjoyed it more 15 years ago than i do now, i just get the feeling that it hurts us more than it hurts them. Apart from Bellamy, Kev, Blake & Burke i don't think the others give a toss.

Agree the problem is they have no passion for our club where 15 yrs ago we had local tallent playing first team football who would die for the badge and would all give 150%.