Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " ARE THE PLAYERS LETTING US DOWN AGAIN ? ? "

Fri May 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BlueBalls 17 wrote:Annis will all of the players names involved be in the echo tomorrow? :o

I dont know as at the moment its being put down as an unprovoked attack by one man and the club are saying he came over for no reason and attacked Marshal.

Does sound like a much more likely scenario, obviously don't know what happened but I'd find that version easier to believe.

Re: " PLAYERS LETTING US DOWN AGAIN ? "

Fri May 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Ok thanks for that, so its now David Marshal that got head butted.........?

Richard, It was Def Marshal who got attacked and yes Marshal might be innocent and the bloke had the wrong player.

That bloke must be crazy, have you seen the size of David Marshal. Id have slapped him and run like f**k :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Apparently the bloke was a Boxer and was a hell of a size himself.

Cardiff is a village, when it comes to a story and in the end nothing can be kept secret.[/quote]

Some people will read into things from different angles and some people will never see the truth or facts, they have that kind of mindset. All I can say is thank god it wasnt before the Reading game, saying that if it was we could understand our failings.

Re: "ARE THE PLAYERS LETTING US DOWN AGAIN ? ? "

Fri May 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Seasons over so they are entitled to go out, what do we expect them to do? stay in for the next 3 months!! people get in arguements/fights no big deal just happens to be CCFC involved.......again!

I hope Cardiff doesn't end up like Newcastle, in regards to being a total goldfish bowl where every single one of their actions is watched and scrutinised by everyone around.

Fri May 20, 2011 1:12 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Seasons over so they are entitled to go out, what do we expect them to do? stay in for the next 3 months!! people get in arguements/fights no big deal just happens to be CCFC involved.......again!

I hope Cardiff doesn't end up like Newcastle, in regards to being a total goldfish bowl where every single one of their actions is watched and scrutinised by everyone around.

I have to agree with you on this :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Ive seen Marshall out in a pub on Jan 2nd watching the Celtic v Rangers game and he seemed a decent enough guy to me , didnt see him drink all that much altho he did have his Scottish family with him .

Fri May 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Deano1 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Deano, The Echo are going run this story, so how is it not Carls finest hour ?

Players names have been edited by me and that is for legal reasons.

Carl has ONLY STATED FACTS.

Because he got names wrong and associated innocent people with bad behaviour?

You did not know who was innocent and yes the other players were there, but as yet we dont know which players could be guilty .

By naming players who were present, in a story about our players 'letting us down again' without being 100% sure of who was to blame for the alleged incidents is just Shit stirring, whether by Carl or the Echo! And it probably wasn't the best idea to be out that night, but thats hardly a crime is it?

Fri May 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Seasons over so they are entitled to go out, what do we expect them to do? stay in for the next 3 months!! people get in arguements/fights no big deal just happens to be CCFC involved.......again!

STOP THE PRESS!!!!!!!

Annis, we've agreed on something!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 1:15 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

STOP THE PRESS!!!!!!!

Annis, we've agreed on something!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 1:17 pm

If this guy is a boxer then he needs to give Nathan Cleverly a call pronto just incase he cant find an opponent for tomorrow nite :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Wouldn't this all be on cctv?

Fri May 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Wouldn't this all be on cctv?

Fri May 20, 2011 1:32 pm

To be fair Carl has only stated the facts as Annis has said.There seems to be all sorts of differing stories going on here.Stick with the facts and let's remember assumption is the mother of all f**k up's. :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Deano posted
This post has definitely not been Carl's finest hour I'm afraid......The players weren't the only ones who had a bad end of season

Really?

its not the clubs finest hour again, and not for the first time this season.,

Fri May 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Deano1 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Deano1 wrote:
Because he got names wrong and associated innocent people with bad behaviour?

You did not know who was innocent and yes the other players were there, but as yet we dont know which players could be guilty .

By naming players who were present, in a story about our players 'letting us down again' without being 100% sure of who was to blame for the alleged incidents is just Shit stirring, whether by Carl or the Echo! And it probably wasn't the best idea to be out that night, but thats hardly a crime is it?

Deano where have I accused any of players of wrong doing. I have stated an incident took place and that is correct, the club have even admitted it. I have asked a question of the players.

You have made a statement that it was not the best idea for the players to be out on the said night but how dare I put out a fact and then ask a question on it.

Fair play :roll:

Fri May 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Why would there be a problem of them being out Wednesday night, atleast this time round it didnt intervere with any games.

Fri May 20, 2011 2:02 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Why would there be a problem of them being out Wednesday night, atleast this time round it didnt intervere with any games.

Richard, I agree, No problem with them being out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:07 pm

just a problem with conduct.

Fri May 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Why would there be a problem of them being out Wednesday night, atleast this time round it didnt intervere with any games.

Richard, I agree, No problem with them being out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

For a change they got their timing right :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mud always sort of sticks where Cardiff City or its fans are concerned.

Fri May 20, 2011 2:21 pm

this season has been like a dream team script maybe we should change our name to Harchester United?

Fri May 20, 2011 2:55 pm

huge clear out is in order.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:15 pm

disgusting if true. we need to get rid of some of them, causing trouble and problems within the camp. get rid of them!

Fri May 20, 2011 3:17 pm

lewis91 wrote:disgusting if true. we need to get rid of some of them, causing trouble and problems within the camp. get rid of them!

HAS ANYONE ONE WOKE MARSHALL UP YET ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:disgusting if true. we need to get rid of some of them, causing trouble and problems within the camp. get rid of them!

HAS ANYONE ONE WOKE MARSHALL UP YET ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: probably stays home and makes different accounts on the message boards because he has nothing else to do! :D

Fri May 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:huge clear out is in order.

Def agree with that, away with the lot of them :ayatollah:

Re: " PLAYERS LETTING US DOWN AGAIN ? "

Fri May 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Merlin wrote:Just out of Curiosity Carl, is this the only forum reporting this incident?

Someone mentioned on CCMB that a group of City players were "on the piss" in St.David's 2, but no mention of any incident.

If they were innocent how come they were the ones asked to leave and not the boxer? (unless the staff were too scared to kick him out :lol: )

Bound to be ccvtv evidence I would've thought.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Ive seen Marshall out in a pub on Jan 2nd watching the Celtic v Rangers game and he seemed a decent enough guy to me , didnt see him drink all that much altho he did have his Scottish family with him .

I have met all the players breifly and out of all of them I would say Marshall comes across the best and most down to earth, in fact most of them are ok......

One or two which I wouldn't name, but it would not suprise me if they got headbutted but Marshall that would be a shock as he comes across as a very decent nice bloke IMO....

And don't forget these players could be minding their own business, but started on by some dickhead, we are all City fans and should no more than anyone else that trouble can find you even when you are not looking for it..........

Fri May 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Marshall was in the gym training this morning with McPhail.
If he caught a headbutt wednesday night it wasnt a very good one cos I didnt notice any bruises.

Fri May 20, 2011 4:02 pm

griff105 wrote:Marshall was in the gym training this morning with McPhail.
If he caught a headbutt wednesday night it wasnt a very good one cos I didnt notice any bruises.

Perhaps he caught it ???? First time for anything i suppose :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Perhaps he caught it ???? First time for anything i suppose :lol: :lol: :lol:

As I pressed submit, I realised what a bad choice of words that was!!! :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:40 pm

I spoke to someone from the Club and Marshal was Def the one attacked and they are 100% Saying he was the Innocent one and I actually believe them on this :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: