Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Thanks to ALL "

Fri May 20, 2011 10:05 am

Firstly i'll give my opinion on the reading game i know we are all pissed off from hearing about it but got to get it off my chest
i thought we were a little cheated out of an evenly matched tie and we were not going to win unless we scored 5 30yrd screamers..
When i saw we had Howard Webb as referee to be honest i thought great a top class ref for once (world cup final referee)...
But he was absolutely SHIT, (in a whole season i think we have had about 3-4 decent refs at the ccs this season).. :evil:

I believe Reading deserved to WIN but not due to their attacking but their DEFENDING was 1st class everytime we got a shot off
someone got a block-in and took the sting out of the shots or a full on deflection. We dominated the entire 1st half in my opinion but failed to make any of our chances and possesion into what counts GOALS (same old story)...

How could Mr Webb or linesman not see the blatent pushing and grabbing in their box bewilders me yet when Kienan does it Penalty straight away..We all know what happens when Cardiff conceed the first goal it means usually a loss...Their first goal should not have counted when Bypass came running out (Why?), and struck the ball into longs hands Yes it was not intentional but he gained an advantage and posession of the ball ..i do believe he thought straight away he was going to get pulled up for it too coz he took the shot off very quickly hitting it high when 9 outof 10 times would have taken another touch and passed it into the net..

Anyway like i said we lacked leadership and quality upfront ie (Bellamy) to break a brilliant resiliant reading defence..and deserved to lose..
After the game finished i leant across the from the family stand and shook a reading fans hand and make sure you smash those jack c**nTs
(only for 90 mins earlier we were calling each other wan**rs etc..).. :lol:

Whatever happens next season it will be GREAT as a city supporter because life as one is a roller coaster with so many ups and downs twists and turns and may it never stop, the DREAM is alive still and one day it WILL happen... :ayatollah:

I've met a few of you guys on here and your all a good bunch of lads. :ayatollah: ...and to CHIEF NUKES thanks for the support to our personal probs..!! :old:

Cheers to CARL and ANNIS for all the organising for my boy and my tickets for the coach trips to forest and burnley, fantastic trips!! :ayatollah:
and for looking after the boys Harrison, Brandon and Cameron down the front of the bus they loved it..Bring on West Ham and Brighton (Pokie
has already got a dress to wear to the Brighton one).. :lol: :shock:

A special thanks to Carl for all the updates whether they are right or wrong you know he takes quality time out to try and tell us as city fans
what is happening from his sources and is very sincere and NOT trying to create illusions or make believe. :ayatollah:

i would like to thank ALL on this Forum for this seasons banter. It's made me laugh, cry, angry and every
other emotion possible..and due to me being on this forum 18hrs of each day my wife has also said thanks NOT...!!!! :lol:

City 112 (mark) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Thanks to ALL

Fri May 20, 2011 10:18 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:22 am

:ayatollah:
see you next season :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:44 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good to talk on away matches Chief. Look after your Mrs

Fri May 20, 2011 1:28 pm

lewis91 wrote::ayatollah:
see you next season :ayatollah:

Defo can't wait already :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good to talk on away matches Chief. Look after your Mrs

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: hope all goes well with your family too sheriff :ayatollah:

Re: " Thanks to ALL "

Fri May 20, 2011 1:41 pm

BLUE ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:14 pm

city112 wrote:Firstly i'll give my opinion on the reading game i know we are all pissed off from hearing about it but got to get it off my chest
i thought we were a little cheated out of an evenly matched tie and we were not going to win unless we scored 5 30yrd screamers..
When i saw we had Howard Webb as referee to be honest i thought great a top class ref for once (world cup final referee)...
But he was absolutely SHIT, (in a whole season i think we have had about 3-4 decent refs at the ccs this season).. :evil:

I believe Reading deserved to WIN but not due to their attacking but their DEFENDING was 1st class everytime we got a shot off
someone got a block-in and took the sting out of the shots or a full on deflection. We dominated the entire 1st half in my opinion but failed to make any of our chances and possesion into what counts GOALS (same old story)...

How could Mr Webb or linesman not see the blatent pushing and grabbing in their box bewilders me yet when Kienan does it Penalty straight away..We all know what happens when Cardiff conceed the first goal it means usually a loss...Their first goal should not have counted when Bypass came running out (Why?), and struck the ball into longs hands Yes it was not intentional but he gained an advantage and posession of the ball ..i do believe he thought straight away he was going to get pulled up for it too coz he took the shot off very quickly hitting it high when 9 outof 10 times would have taken another touch and passed it into the net..

Anyway like i said we lacked leadership and quality upfront ie (Bellamy) to break a brilliant resiliant reading defence..and deserved to lose..
After the game finished i leant across the from the family stand and shook a reading fans hand and make sure you smash those jack c**nTs
(only for 90 mins earlier we were calling each other wan**rs etc..).. :lol:

Whatever happens next season it will be GREAT as a city supporter because life as one is a roller coaster with so many ups and downs twists and turns and may it never stop, the DREAM is alive still and one day it WILL happen... :ayatollah:

I've met a few of you guys on here and your all a good bunch of lads. :ayatollah: ...and to CHIEF NUKES thanks for the support to our personal probs..!! :old:

Cheers to CARL and ANNIS for all the organising for my boy and my tickets for the coach trips to forest and burnley, fantastic trips!! :ayatollah:
and for looking after the boys Harrison, Brandon and Cameron down the front of the bus they loved it..Bring on West Ham and Brighton (Pokie
has already got a dress to wear to the Brighton one).. :lol: :shock:

A special thanks to Carl for all the updates whether they are right or wrong you know he takes quality time out to try and tell us as city fans
what is happening from his sources and is very sincere and NOT trying to create illusions or make believe. :ayatollah:

i would like to thank ALL on this Forum for this seasons banter. It's made me laugh, cry, angry and every
other emotion possible..and due to me being on this forum 18hrs of each day my wife has also said thanks NOT...!!!! :lol:

City 112 (mark) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

spot on everything you said about the referee on tuesday.
the writing was on the wall after the jacks had so much favour from their referee, (rangel's pull on tyson 1st half and ashley williams' goalkeeping off earnies shot before pratley got the third- even neil warnock said what a shocker the linesman had considering the view he had of the handball incident, he shit himself)
i felt we were robbed by webb on tuesday in the first half and i think there were some words in his ear before the match on tuesday that a considerable bonus would be lumped his way for contencious decisions being awarded one way and one way only.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:03 pm

city112 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good to talk on away matches Chief. Look after your Mrs

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: hope all goes well with your family too sheriff :ayatollah:

Please can you refer to Nukes as Chief not Sheriff , as Chief won the vote on the POLL, thank you :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:05 pm

blue nile wrote:
city112 wrote:

Please can you refer to Nukes as Chief not Sheriff , as Chief won the vote on the POLL, thank you :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chief Chief Chief Chief Chief CHIEF 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Fri May 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Thank you Chief, we must abide with the result of the POLL, as rules are rules :lol: :lol: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:10 pm

blue nile wrote:Thank you Chief, we must abide with the result of the POLL, as rules are rules :lol: :lol: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chief we most certainly will :D

Fri May 20, 2011 3:11 pm

had so many laughs on here and on the bus, next year can only get better. fancy dress for brighton! we'll pull if we dress up as sheriffs :D

Fri May 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Got to be a bus load of Chiefs, Sheriffs , Y M C A :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Got to be a bus load of Chiefs, Sheriffs , Y M C A :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahaha!! what a laugh that would be. i can't wait for next season honestly. premier league football WILL come. but trips to a new brighton ground, southampton, possibly huddersfield, wolves or brum maybe blackpool or blackburn and westham will be great and a few trips to the current championship teams. be a great laugh. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:23 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Got to be a bus load of Chiefs, Sheriffs , Y M C A :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahaha!! what a laugh that would be. i can't wait for next season honestly. premier league football WILL come. but trips to a new brighton ground, southampton, possibly huddersfield, wolves or brum maybe blackpool or blackburn and westham will be great and a few trips to the current championship teams. be a great laugh. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bring it on Lewis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:50 pm

blue nile wrote:
city112 wrote:

Sorry CHIEFS :lol: will do in future accept my apologies :notworthy:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:52 pm

lewis91 wrote:

Totally agree with all of above Lewis :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 9:23 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: