Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Plastics who want to support the Jacks

Sat May 21, 2011 12:30 pm

blackswan wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:His first team is City if there playing English teams, if English teams are playing English teams as long as its wolves he supports them but his country comes first so if the jacks are playing he will support them as long as its not City cause that is his home club....fcuck me your more confused than a jack on steroids.

end of day mate no Cardiff lad would support swansea if they knew the history and was there through the rivalries over the
years, your simply not a city fan in my eyes.....

You could not make it up...

the guy is a f*cking idiot

as you said city fans who were part of the rivalry in the 80's/90's could never wish the gipos well

IF ANY CITY FAN WISHES THE JACKS WELL I GIVE YOU A REASON TO HATE THEM...NINIAN PARK 1993 THE BASTARDS ATTACKED THE FAMILY ENCLOSURE. if thats not good enough f**k off to jack land and dont come back your not a bluebird

How is the guy a 'f*cking idiot'?

He's a proud welshman,who loves welsh football.He could come on here like you and others and call all swansea fans 'gypos' 'sistershaggers' and 'vermin',yet he chooses not too out of respect for his fellow countrymen.

I've never known such bitterness and sour grapes :roll:

there is no sour grapes as much as you getting to the play off final you proved you have a better team
but i can't understand for the life of me how a city fan would want the jacks to go up. its good for scfc but how would it be good welsh football

would a rangers fan wish celtic luck today because they are both glasgow teams
would lfc or man city wish united luck for next week because they are from the north west
i dont think so

Sat May 21, 2011 12:34 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:ITs not hard to understand , well maybe for you it is, But Cardiff are my 1st team, Wolves are my 2nd team. but if wolves play a welsh team who ever they are ! I will always support the welsh team , you go it now ? for god sake its not ever join up writing , so you must understand it, yer well ok let just say most people would but I forgot its you were talking about here.

the jacks are are our local rivals a lot of thing have happened over the years
i think you will find most city fans don't think the way you do

Sat May 21, 2011 2:23 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:ITs not hard to understand , well maybe for you it is, But Cardiff are my 1st team, Wolves are my 2nd team. but if wolves play a welsh team who ever they are ! I will always support the welsh team , you go it now ? for god sake its not ever join up writing , so you must understand it, yer well ok let just say most people would but I forgot its you were talking about here.

Calm down i was only having a bubble with you Chief :D