Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Plastics who want to support the Jacks

Fri May 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Who's Mr Cardiff City.................?

Fri May 20, 2011 3:13 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I WILL 100% Be supporting the SWans ! I don't give 2 fks what you all think, I would never never every support an English team against a Welsh team who ever they are. So don't tell me about IM no fking bluebird if I support the swans. I been a bluebird when you were still trying to fined out where the drinks were being served on your mother.
I was on the Bob when Players like Colin Baker, Ivor Allchurch , J & M Charles , were on the pitch.
So don't come here and shout your mouth off and think your Mr Cardiff City.
Wales my country means more to me than and I would never turn my back on Wales to support an English club.
If you support the english ,you support theI WILL 100% Be supporting the SWans ! I don't give 2 fks what you all think, I would never never every support an English team against a Welsh team who ever they are. So don't tell me about IM no fking bluebird if I support the swans. I been a bluebird when you were still trying to fined out where the drinks were being served on your mother.
I was on the Bob when Players like Colin Baker, Ivor Allchurch , J & M Charles , were on the pitch.
So don't come here and shout your mouth off and think your Mr Cardiff City.
Wales my country means more to me than and I would never turn my back on Wales to support an English club
When you support the english ,you support the Butchers apron ,which make YOU! a plastic Welshman. The fans are not talking about going to support them down there place, but support them in the final. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:19 pm

this is why I hope they go up.

1) gets rid of the unloyal plasticated scum

2) we can focus on ourselves next season rather than worry about those inbreds

whenever they're in the same division as us everyone makes a big deal about the derby, they build it up to be more important than the whole season which is wrong.

if they go up, the media up and down the country will be on them and we can do our own thing away from the spotlight which has always been on us.

BLOO ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:22 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:this is why I hope they go up.

whenever they're in the same division as us everyone makes a big deal about the derby, they build it up to be more important than the whole season which is wrong.

if they go up, the media up and down the country will be on them and we can do our own thing away from the spotlight which has always been on us.

Thats just ridiculous, its simple. Ignore them and who cares where they are, they are not worthy of a thought.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:24 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Thats just ridiculous, its simple. Ignore them and who cares where they are, they are not worthy of a thought.

its true though. let them bugger off and we can focus then.

Im not bothered but a lot of our fans are obsessed with them and vice versa. If they're in a different league they're out of the way so hopefully we wont here about the scummy lot.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:32 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

its true though. let them bugger off and we can focus then.

Im not bothered but a lot of our fans are obsessed with them and vice versa. If they're in a different league they're out of the way so hopefully we wont here about the scummy lot.

Its what rivalries are about

Fri May 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Would Wolves fans support WBA, Birmingham support Villa, Man Utd support Man City, afterall they are all English clubs.

Exactly :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You just shot your self in the foot boy ! :lol: :lol: Wolves & WBA hate each other with a passion, But many many times you will see post from the other side , say , WHEN WE PLAY YOU WE HATE YOU ! BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL THE BLACK COUNTRY SIDES IN THE TOP ! so sorry yes they do . And believe in or not Wolves are my 2nd team, and have been since I was 9 years of age. :lol: That is how I know so much about how Naylor and Kennedy play as I seen Naylor when he first got into the Wolves Side ,we use to call him Nipper Naylor .

Fri May 20, 2011 3:33 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Would Wolves fans support WBA, Birmingham support Villa, Man Utd support Man City, afterall they are all English clubs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You just shot your self in the foot boy ! :lol: :lol: Wolves & WBA hate each other with a passion, But many many times you will see post from the other side , say , WHEN WE PLAY YOU WE HATE YOU ! BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL THE BLACK COUNTRY SIDES IN THE TOP ! so sorry yes they do . And believe in or not Wolves are my 2nd team, and have been since I was 9 years of age. :lol: That is how I know so much about how Naylor and Kennedy play as I seen Naylor when he first got into the Wolves Side ,we use to call him Nipper Naylor .

:? :?

Fri May 20, 2011 3:42 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Now who's gone and shot themselves in the foot :lol: :lol: Wolves you couldn't make it up :?

Fri May 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:WTF !! if that is what they want then goodbye you deserve each other. Trully you are not a Bluebird and really never have and you most probably the ones who create a shit atmosphere down the CCS.
The Jacks celebrated like f**k when we lost to Blackpool and I respect that but any City fan saying they are tempted to watch them next season IMO are lower than the lowest Jack fan. So if you feel like that f**k off now onto planet Gypo and don't come back coz you are scum.. This is not a snipe just an honest opinion

The plastics are like Judas,,,they would sell their souls to the highest bidder. Never forget;
IF YOU SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL, DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN HE BETRAYS YOU!!!

Fri May 20, 2011 4:04 pm

YEP WOLVES ! So what ? I have always told people on here its my 2nd team, and as I said have been from the tome I was around 9yrs of age. This is not the first post I have said this on , take a look I have said it many times.

It would be ok I guess if I was a liverpool or Gunners or Manu ?

Fri May 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Some very strong views it would appear.

I have a view. I couldn't give a f**k whether the jacks win or not. If they win, fair play. If they lose, hard lines.

As for supporting them, I would rather nail my testicles to the nearest skirting board. However, couldn't give a flying f**k.

However, I don't work in Jackland like some so I am not tarnished and corrupted by my desire for them to do well.

Onwards and upwards
:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Fri May 20, 2011 4:10 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:YEP WOLVES ! So what ? I have always told people on here its my 2nd team, and as I said have been from the tome I was around 9yrs of age. This is not the first post I have said this on , take a look I have said it many times.

Chief!! So why are you having a go at us for supporting Reading ?? Had it been Wolves against the Jacks would you not be supporting them ? I thinks you now have an excess amount of lead in you your foot

Check Mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:11 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:YEP WOLVES ! So what ? I have always told people on here its my 2nd team, and as I said have been from the tome I was around 9yrs of age. This is not the first post I have said this on , take a look I have said it many times.

I think the point he was making is that you are harping on about supporting the Jacks because they are a Welsh club and you've stated that you wouldnt want to support a English club then you come out with Wolves.

Fri May 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:Some very strong views it would appear.

I have a view. I couldn't give a f**k whether the jacks win or not. If they win, fair play. If they lose, hard lines.

As for supporting them, I would rather nail my testicles to the nearest skirting board. However, couldn't give a flying f**k.

However, I don't work in Jackland like some so I am not tarnished and corrupted by my desire for them to do well.

Onwards and upwards
:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Exactly, well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:24 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

I think the point he was making is that you are harping on about supporting the Jacks because they are a Welsh club and you've stated that you wouldnt want to support a English club then you come out with Wolves.

The Swans are not playing Wolves are they ? and to support a club thats been your 2nd club most of your life ,is not turning your back on your country. But to support a english club just cos you dont like a Welsh club is and not want them to get to the prem is envey, They were the better team than us, there place in the table and there place in the final tells it all. Just give credit where credit is due, it will make a man of you !

Fri May 20, 2011 4:55 pm

bang !!!!!! He's hopping again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:04 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

The Swans are not playing Wolves are they ? and to support a club thats been your 2nd club most of your life ,is not turning your back on your country. But to support a english club just cos you dont like a Welsh club is and not want them to get to the prem is envey, They were the better team than us, there place in the table and there place in the final tells it all. Just give credit where credit is due, it will make a man of you !

What the hell as nationality got to do with your football rivals, nobody is doubting that the Jacks finished their season much better than us and nobody as far as I can read is denying them any credit. Most of us are just staing we couldnt give a f**k if they win or not, they are not that important to us but obviously they are to you. Good luck to you and your Jack friends but I couldnt give a damn one way or the other about them, Bluebirds til I die :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Chief!! So why are you having a go at us for supporting Reading ?? Had it been Wolves against the Jacks would you not be supporting them ? I thinks you now have an excess amount of lead in you your foot

Far from it, when Wolves plays Cardiff or swans my country will always come first. as I said they are my 2nd team ,wich make any Welsh team my 1st choice and as the City I was born in was Cardiff ,they are my first. sorry

Fri May 20, 2011 5:08 pm

once a bluebird ALWAYS A BLUEBIRD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:08 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Far from it, when Wolves plays Cardiff or swans my country will always come first. as I said they are my 2nd team ,wich make any Welsh team my 1st choice and as the City I was born in was Cardiff ,they are my first. sorry

So Wolves are your 3rd team if they play Swansea.........?

Fri May 20, 2011 5:15 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:? :? Right lets get this straight Cardiff are your No 1 team and Wolves are your No 2 team Unless they play Swansea ?? who must be your 3rd team but if Swansea was to meet Wolves they would be relegated to No 3 and Swansea moved to No 2 :? I need a lye down as so must you that must be both feet gone now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:29 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

that has mindfucked me :shock:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:55 pm

nct68 wrote:We wouldn't want any of you smelly f*ckers at the Liberty anyway. If any casual Cardif fan would care to have a good wash, scrub their teeth and give their barnet a bit of a brush before swearing an oath to the best team in Wales, then they would be welcome.

As for any Scummer regulars, your not used to watching decent football so would be better off staying in the lower leagues. :lol:

Saw some of your osprey/swans fans queing for tickets on Tv. Singing your rugby songs and dressed like a rag tag bunch of gypos, and they even sounded thick as f**k when they tried talking ffs!!!! f**k OFF JACKS AND COME ON READING YAY!!!

Fri May 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
nct68 wrote:We wouldn't want any of you smelly f*ckers at the Liberty anyway. If any casual Cardif fan would care to have a good wash, scrub their teeth and give their barnet a bit of a brush before swearing an oath to the best team in Wales, then they would be welcome.

As for any Scummer regulars, your not used to watching decent football so would be better off staying in the lower leagues. :lol:

Saw some of your osprey/swans fans queing for tickets on Tv. Singing your rugby songs and dressed like a rag tag bunch of gypos, and they even sounded thick as f**k when they tried talking ffs!!!! f**k OFF JACKS AND COME ON READING YAY!!!

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Just thought I'd ask my kids who are 13 and 8 "If Swansea went into the Premiership would you rather go there to see Liverpool etc. than go to see City in the Championship?" not that I'd let them go there anyway but always interesting to, ask anyway they both said Cardiff without even having to think about it - true BLUEBIRDS. It stands to reason I am well proud of my kids.

Sat May 21, 2011 10:36 am

His first team is City if there playing English teams, if English teams are playing English teams as long as its wolves he supports them but his country comes first so if the jacks are playing he will support them as long as its not City cause that is his home club....fcuck me your more confused than a jack on steroids.

end of day mate no Cardiff lad would support swansea if they knew the history and was there through the rivalries over the
years, your simply not a city fan in my eyes.....

You could not make it up...

Sat May 21, 2011 11:38 am

shinyBlueGlue wrote:His first team is City if there playing English teams, if English teams are playing English teams as long as its wolves he supports them but his country comes first so if the jacks are playing he will support them as long as its not City cause that is his home club....fcuck me your more confused than a jack on steroids.

end of day mate no Cardiff lad would support swansea if they knew the history and was there through the rivalries over the

the guy is a f*cking idiot

as you said city fans who were part of the rivalry in the 80's/90's could never wish the gipos well

IF ANY CITY FAN WISHES THE JACKS WELL I GIVE YOU A REASON TO HATE THEM...NINIAN PARK 1993 THE BASTARDS ATTACKED THE FAMILY ENCLOSURE. if thats not good enough f**k off to jack land and dont come back your not a bluebird

Sat May 21, 2011 12:04 pm

ITs not hard to understand , well maybe for you it is, But Cardiff are my 1st team, Wolves are my 2nd team. but if wolves play a welsh team who ever they are ! I will always support the welsh team , you go it now ? for god sake its not ever join up writing , so you must understand it, yer well ok let just say most people would but I forgot its you were talking about here.

Sat May 21, 2011 12:12 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:His first team is City if there playing English teams, if English teams are playing English teams as long as its wolves he supports them but his country comes first so if the jacks are playing he will support them as long as its not City cause that is his home club....fcuck me your more confused than a jack on steroids.

the guy is a f*cking idiot

as you said city fans who were part of the rivalry in the 80's/90's could never wish the gipos well

IF ANY CITY FAN WISHES THE JACKS WELL I GIVE YOU A REASON TO HATE THEM...NINIAN PARK 1993 THE BASTARDS ATTACKED THE FAMILY ENCLOSURE. if thats not good enough f**k off to jack land and dont come back your not a bluebird

How is the guy a 'f*cking idiot'?

He's a proud welshman,who loves welsh football.He could come on here like you and others and call all swansea fans 'gypos' 'sistershaggers' and 'vermin',yet he chooses not too out of respect for his fellow countrymen.

I've never known such bitterness and sour grapes :roll: