Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plastics who want to support the Jacks

Fri May 20, 2011 8:47 am

WTF !! if that is what they want then goodbye you deserve each other. Trully you are not a Bluebird and really never have and you most probably the ones who create a shit atmosphere down the CCS.
The Jacks celebrated like f**k when we lost to Blackpool and I respect that but any City fan saying they are tempted to watch them next season IMO are lower than the lowest Jack fan. So if you feel like that f**k off now onto planet Gypo and don't come back coz you are scum.. This is not a snipe just an honest opinion

Re: Plastics who want to support the Jacks

Fri May 20, 2011 8:48 am

Sausages?

Fri May 20, 2011 8:50 am

and remember how bad we were saying it was when Leighton James wanted BArnsley to beat us in the FA Cup Semi-final??? And how sad it was when they wouldn't get behind us for the FA Cup???

I'm welsh before I'm a Reading supporter so... COME ON SWANSEA!!!!

Fri May 20, 2011 8:51 am

C'mon you Swans. The football they play really is a joy to watch.

I hope that one day we can try to emulate them. :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:52 am

Roath_Bluebird wrote:C'mon you Swans. The football they play really is a joy to watch.

you must be joking !!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fri May 20, 2011 8:59 am

Adam I tink A/ they are on a wind up and I look at the amount of posts they have and say MMMB ignore them or B/ they mean what they say and I am of the mindset is they are not true CCFC just plastics that latched on to our club because we were pushing for promotion. And I also think well what you waiting for!! f**k off

Fri May 20, 2011 9:29 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Adam I tink A/ they are on a wind up and I look at the amount of posts they have and say MMMB ignore them or B/ they mean what they say and I am of the mindset is they are not true CCFC just plastics that latched on to our club because we were pushing for promotion. And I also think well what you waiting for!! f**k off

Wrong on both accounts. regular poster on here and occassional on MMMB.

Been supporting the City for 20ish years. And no I 'don't stand up if you hate Swansea' either. :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:50 am

If they go up quite frankly I couldn't give a f**k!! Hate to say it but they will have deserved it and whatever blah blah blah!!

But what I do hate is some people on here who think it is now ok to go and watch the bastards!! If you feel that way you have never been a true fan!! They are our biggest rivals ffs!! How many of them wanted us to beat Blackpool last year? If you want to watch Rooney Fabregas Suarez etc. watch them on TV like the rest of us will!! No excuse for stepping foot on that pit!! I certainly will not be!!

And also if they do go up i'll be cheering on anyone they play next year!!

CCFC for life :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:23 am

i rather gouge my eyes out then watch the swansea scum.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:36 am

All the Jacks in this thread :evil: Go back to the Liberty!

For reference, Swansea aint part of Wales. They have more Union Jacks at their ground than Wales flags. As far as im concerned, there is only one team from Wales in the football league and that is Cardiff City FC!

Fri May 20, 2011 10:38 am

Roath_Bluebird wrote:C'mon you Swans. The football they play really is a joy to watch.

Your a disgrace mate ,people like you are spoiling Cardiff City !! Now trot along down to the jacks.

Fri May 20, 2011 10:39 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Sausages?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:12 am

Any one on this forum site that supports those inbread filthy pikey wankers should be given the "cat of 9 tails" in the centre circle of the CCS ( also available through Sky channel 401 on pay per view ), i would gladly give them the beating they deserve. Filth !!! :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:12 am

Natman Blue If we can get in the Prem or a jack b*stard because i am a plastic and will watch whoever because i have always been that way. wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Adam I tink A/ they are on a wind up and I look at the amount of posts they have and say MMMB ignore them or B/ they mean what they say and I am of the mindset is they are not true CCFC just plastics that latched on to our club because we were pushing for promotion. And I also think well what you waiting for!! f**k off

Been supporting the City for 20ish years. And no I 'don't stand up if you hate Swansea' either. :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:31 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Natman Blue If we can get in the Prem or a jack b*stard because i am a plastic and will watch whoever because i have always been that way. wrote:

You're posting is a real eye opener to the intelligence of some city fans.

Fri May 20, 2011 11:35 am

Natman Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:[quote="Natman Blue If we can get in the Prem or a jack b*stard because i am a plastic and will watch whoever because i have always been that way.

You're posting is a real eye opener to the intelligence of some city fans.
[/quote]
[color=#FF0000]That does not include yourself then Chief

Fri May 20, 2011 11:48 am

Any true bluebird would never dream of supporting the jacks. i could not give a shit if they were top of the premier
and City was in the confrence, i would still be a Bluebird.

Anyone who supports them in any way is plastic fuckwit.. :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:50 am

Past this I'm not going to even bother responding to this pathetic annunciation of hatred for fellow welshmen anymore.

Pathetic. :roll:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:55 am

Natman Blue wrote:Past this I'm not going to even bother responding to this pathetic annunciation of hatred for fellow welshmen anymore.

Pathetic. :roll:

you just did, run along..

Fri May 20, 2011 11:56 am

f**k the jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 12:26 pm

We wouldn't want any of you smelly f*ckers at the Liberty anyway. If any casual Cardif fan would care to have a good wash, scrub their teeth and give their barnet a bit of a brush before swearing an oath to the best team in Wales, then they would be welcome.

As for any Scummer regulars, your not used to watching decent football so would be better off staying in the lower leagues. :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 12:27 pm

This is a no brainer and very simple to follow, those who want to follow the JBs are not City fans. Why worry about these fools, they have no sense of pride or loyalty.

Fri May 20, 2011 1:05 pm

I WILL 100% Be supporting the SWans ! I don't give 2 fks what you all think, I would never never every support an English team against a Welsh team who ever they are. So don't tell me about IM no fking bluebird if I support the swans. I been a bluebird when you were still trying to fined out where the drinks were being served on your mother.
I was on the Bob when Players like Colin Baker, Ivor Allchurch , J & M Charles , were on the pitch.
So don't come here and shout your mouth off and think your Mr Cardiff City.
Wales my country means more to me than and I would never turn my back on Wales to support an English club.
If you support the english ,you support theI WILL 100% Be supporting the SWans ! I don't give 2 fks what you all think, I would never never every support an English team against a Welsh team who ever they are. So don't tell me about IM no fking bluebird if I support the swans. I been a bluebird when you were still trying to fined out where the drinks were being served on your mother.
I was on the Bob when Players like Colin Baker, Ivor Allchurch , J & M Charles , were on the pitch.
Wales my country means more to me than and I would never turn my back on Wales to support an English club
When you support the english ,you support the Butchers apron ,which make YOU! a plastic Welshman. The fans are not talking about going to support them down there place, but support them in the final. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:33 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I WILL 100% Be supporting the SWans ! I don't give 2 fks what you all think, I would never never every support an English team against a Welsh team who ever they are. So don't tell me about IM no fking bluebird if I support the swans. I been a bluebird when you were still trying to fined out where the drinks were being served on your mother.
Wales my country means more to me than and I would never turn my back on Wales to support an English club.
If you support the english ,you support theI WILL 100% Be supporting the SWans ! I don't give 2 fks what you all think, I would never never every support an English team against a Welsh team who ever they are. So don't tell me about IM no fking bluebird if I support the swans. I been a bluebird when you were still trying to fined out where the drinks were being served on your mother.
Wales my country means more to me than and I would never turn my back on Wales to support an English club
When you support the english ,you support the Butchers apron ,which make YOU! a plastic Welshman. The fans are not talking about going to support them down there place, but support them in the final. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry i spoke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:I WILL 100% Be supporting the SWans ! I don't give 2 fks what you all think, I would never never every support an English team against a Welsh team who ever they are. So don't tell me about IM no fking bluebird if I support the swans. I been a bluebird when you were still trying to fined out where the drinks were being served on your mother.

Sorry i spoke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha :lol: :lol:
I'm conflicted, I agree with both of you.
f**k England and f**k Swansea :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Would Wolves fans support WBA, Birmingham support Villa, Man Utd support Man City, afterall they are all English clubs.

Fri May 20, 2011 2:43 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Would Wolves fans support WBA, Birmingham support Villa, Man Utd support Man City, afterall they are all English clubs.

Exactly :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:48 pm

i was born in england and my father likes west ham, there for i consider west ham as my second team. But even though I'm technically half wesh and half english I still consider myself Welsh. I love my country (may not be as patriotic as you) and wwish the best for my country. So am i a plastic welshman?

Fri May 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

i was born in england and my father likes west ham, there for i consider west ham as my second team. But even though I'm technically half wesh and half english I still consider myself Welsh. I love my country (may not be as patriotic as you) and wwish the best for my country. So am i a plastic welshman?

You are what you believe you are and f**k others opinions, Im always Welsh not British but can respect others views.

BTW f**k the Jacks, why would I follow a rival because they are Welsh. A rival is for life and not when it suits your nationality.

Fri May 20, 2011 2:56 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

You are what you believe you are and f**k others opinions, Im always Welsh not British but can respect others views.

BTW f**k the Jacks, why would I follow a rival because they are Welsh. A rival is for life and not when it suits your nationality.

i couldnt give a shite bout the jacks tbh mate :ayatollah: