Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY/ BURTON TANDEM= CRAZY

Thu May 19, 2011 8:57 pm

For me DJ is taking all the flak for the events of the season, ultimately he is responsible to which i strongly agree and this season he deserves to go no doubt at all.

To point out a few things, i belive that DJ is not solely responsible and the pasion we all crave at CCFC in a new manager, rappor with the fans etc does not show in any other member of the back room staff either!! some will say it does, BUT on what evidence?? people will say they don;t get a chance, BUT COME ON GET REAL grown men aren't allowed to show passion, our players aren't allowed to clap us?? ABSOULTE BULLSHIT!! we have a group of players that do not care for this club FACT, a manager now way past his sell by date, PLUS a full backroom staff that have obviously not injected any of the above characteristics into our team either, DJ is not the sole motivator behind the team, and for that reason all the backroom staff have failed and deserve to go along with DJ, i for one wouldn't miss any of them!!

As for CB i hope he stays and plays and helps motivate the lads for next year as we are going to need it!!