Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DODGY KEEPER.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:27 pm

I was in the ninian stand on tuesday and although Bywater had a f*cking nightmare game and cost us dearly i thought it misplaced for our fans to start singing dodgy keeper alongside reading.Opinions please.

Re: DODGY KEEPER.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:28 pm

He's a dodgy keeper. and thats me putting it nicely.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:30 pm

troobloo wrote:I was in the ninian stand on tuesday and although Bywater had a f*cking nightmare game and cost us dearly i thought it misplaced for our fans to start singing dodgy keeper alongside reading.Opinions please.

I thought that until I found out that he was 1 of the main idiots behind the pre-boro piss ups. If I'd have known that then I'd have joined in! :evil:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:34 pm

I am trying hard to remember him actually making a save in any of his games for us.

He tipped one onto the bar against Burnley but other than that everything seemed to go past him.

Worse than dodgy - pure cack.

Amongst some truly appalling keepers during the Jones reign ( Dimi,Turnbull, Taylor, Mark Howard etc) , he was right down there with the worst of them.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:34 pm

I'm fine with that.

Shit keeper who cost us promotion.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:40 pm

He is by far the worse keeper ever to wear our shirt but did come from a shit side and couldnt even get in are side well done DJ.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:50 pm

The game was up for us when we started shout that, dodgy keeper. Alot of us were starting to express our feeling well before the final whistle. Let us be honest but in that second half we just did not look like scoring one let alone two. Did we have one shot on goal? I dont think so.

Ddogy keeper, your getting sacked in the morning.......all totally justified.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Bywater was an accident waiting to happen, and unfortunately it happened at the worst possible time.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:55 pm

i laughed and joined in with them...hes USELESS

Thu May 19, 2011 7:57 pm

troobloo wrote:I was in the ninian stand on tuesday and although Bywater had a f*cking nightmare game and cost us dearly i thought it misplaced for our fans to start singing dodgy keeper alongside reading.Opinions please.

sorry, didn't realise you regarded 'dodgy' and 'keeper' as colourful language, I'll bare that in mind next time.