Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QUESTION ABOUT CRAIG BELLAMY AND THE SUPPOSE MANAGER OPTIONS

Thu May 19, 2011 6:42 pm

if craig bellamy became player coach at cardiff which manager would actually be able to work along side him?

hughton?

di matteo ?

the guy from doncaster ?

and anybody else you can think of.

those first three would find it hard due to bellamy being bigger personalty than them could actually see hughton or di matteo telling bellamy what to do LOL question is could dj handle craig being there........ as it seems craig did more of the talking.......

Re: QUESTION ABOUT CRAIG BELLAMY AND THE SUPPOSE MANAGER OPTIONS

Thu May 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Good shout mate.

My suggestion would be Graeme Souness as manager and John Arne Riise as another coach. Should make things interesting! :lol: :lol:

Nah, seriously I wonder if the Malaysians will talk to Bellamy and see what his thoughts are of any likely manager?

Mind they've gotta get rid of DJ and sign Bellamy 1st! :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:52 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Good shout mate.

My suggestion would be Graeme Souness as manager and John Arne Riise as another coach. Should make things interesting! :lol: :lol:

Nah, seriously I wonder if the Malaysians will talk to Bellamy and see what his thoughts are of any likely manager?

exaclty we need to get rid of dj and see if bellers gets out of man city haha but just thought of it all happeing is madness i havent a clue which manager out there would take bellamy working with them as he likes his opinion in more ways than one :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:58 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Good shout mate.

exaclty we need to get rid of dj and see if bellers gets out of man city haha but just thought of it all happeing is madness i havent a clue which manager out there would take bellamy working with them as he likes his opinion in more ways than one :lol:

I know what you're saying, but having Craig Bellamy in your squad for your new team, in the Championship would be a huge attraction to any manager thinking about coming wouldn't it? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:00 pm

yea it would but if u got big personalty it would not bother you, but all managers we are looking at are less person than craig. i don;t belive for one min that jones is bigger person than craig prob other way round. that my opinion tho

Thu May 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Yeah, you're right. The new guy, whoever he will be! Will have to be able to handle a few tricky characters-Chopra, Quinn, Gerrard and, as you say, most of all Bellamy(hopefully!) :ayatollah: