Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

whats needed next season (best man for the job)

Thu May 19, 2011 6:37 pm

our manager for next season will probably have little money to spend on players therefor will need skills in buying freebies /has beens/ unwanted /troubled soles etc etc .blend them/ man manage them into a team capable of staying in the championship in his first year,and making a strong challenge for promotion (probably via the play offs)the following season ,and if not quite make it ,it would be a final chance in his 3rd season to gain promotion,oh and at least 1 facup final during his stay win or lose would be most appreciated ,REMIND YOU OF ANYONE ,by the way iam no dj supporter i think he has taken us as far as he can ,but i hope and pray that if/when we replace him ,who ever takes over is an improvement ,i would rather be a nearly team than a relagated team. so to recap stick with dj let him wheel and deal and probably be nearly there again or gamble with a new manager and the sky could be the limit or relegation could happen, this is how i see it now that i have had time to think striaght ,only my oppinion and i look forward to yours. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: whats needed next season (best man for the job)

Thu May 19, 2011 6:40 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:our manager for next season will probably have little money to spend on players therefor will need skills in buying freebies /has beens/ unwanted /troubled soles etc etc .blend them/ man manage them into a team capable of staying in the championship in his first year,and making a strong challenge for promotion (probably via the play offs)the following season ,and if not quite make it ,it would be a final chance in his 3rd season to gain promotion,oh and at least 1 facup final during his stay win or lose would be most appreciated ,REMIND YOU OF ANYONE ,by the way iam no dj supporter i think he has taken us as far as he can ,but i hope and pray that if/when we replace him ,who ever takes over is an improvement ,i would rather be a nearly team than a relagated team. so to recap stick with dj let him wheel and deal and probably be nearly there again or gamble with a new manager and the sky could be the limit or relegation could happen, this is how i see it now that i have had time to think striaght ,only my oppinion and i look forward to yours. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree if we keep jones we may be in the play offs but my problem with him is he doesnt take us all the way, id like to thank him for what hes done at this club but we need a new young manager...preferably a manager who took WBA to the prem...and got MK Dons promotion...ring any bells? :D :ayatollah:

Re: whats needed next season (best man for the job)

Thu May 19, 2011 6:44 pm

good shout but i dont know if he built those teams or inherited them someone put me right please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: