Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy and Swansea

Thu May 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Serious question , do you think there is any possibility that should the jacks get promoted, Bellamy may be attracted to a move to the Liberty ?

He could still live in S Wales and he''d be playing premiership football for a bright young coach.

I'm playing devils advocate to some degree but stranger things have happened.

Re: Bellamy and Swansea

Thu May 19, 2011 6:20 pm

no.

Thu May 19, 2011 6:20 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:Serious question , do you think there is any possibility that should the jacks get promoted, Bellamy may be attracted to a move to the Liberty ?

He could still live in S Wales and he''d be playing premiership football for a bright young coach.

Most pathetic question asked :lol:

BELLAMY IS A CARDIFF BOY, HE DESPISES SWANSEA, why would he want to move there :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:22 pm

We wouldn't want him.

Thu May 19, 2011 6:34 pm

glammy74 wrote:
alfie sherwood wrote:Serious question , do you think there is any possibility that should the jacks get promoted, Bellamy may be attracted to a move to the Liberty ?

BELLAMY IS A CARDIFF BOY, HE DESPISES SWANSEA, why would he want to move there :lol:

Because bizarre things happen in football. I'm not saying it's likely or even a possiblity but it would genuinely not surprise me if Rogers made a speculative bid to land him.

People said Torres would never leave Liverpool for Chelsea, Tevez would never join Man City and lifelong Celtic fan, Mo Johnston would never join Rangers.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:17 pm

what a stupid thread :evil:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:18 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

Because bizarre things happen in football. I'm not saying it's likely or even a possiblity but it would genuinely not surprise me if Rogers made a speculative bid to land him.

People said Torres would never leave Liverpool for Chelsea, Tevez would never join Man City and lifelong Celtic fan, Mo Johnston would never join Rangers.

torres aint scouse, tevez aint manc and who gives a f**k about mo johnson.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Bellamy knows if he joined Swansea - He would break all his loyal ties with Cardiff!

Non-Starter.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Hell no

I if kebe is fit they aint going to no premiership...

they were lucky at home to forest and alot of the players will buckle at wembley inexperience.

its gonna be tears and i can picture TATE now on the floor crying his eyes out with pratley :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Just a question,

Why would we want an aging championship player with a bad attitude :lol:

Cue the abuse :D

Thu May 19, 2011 7:42 pm

swanskdb wrote:Just a question,

Aging Championship has-been players like Ferre Bodde who sit in the shadows of Swansea collecting the cash from fans that think one day he will be a replica Messi? C'mon - Or players with bad attitudes like Pratley who condones violence on national TV with his pathetic "Swim Away" antics! :lol:

Think before you speak.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:43 pm

murphy wrote:what a stupid thread :evil:

Take a chill pill :lol:

I wasn't saying he was going to join Swansea, merely posing the question.

Get over yourself :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Merlin wrote:
swanskdb wrote:Just a question,

Aging Championship has-been players like Ferre Bodde who sit in the shadows of Swansea collecting the cash from fans that think one day he will be a replica Messi? C'mon - Or players with bad attitudes like Pratley who condones violence on national TV with his pathetic "Swim Away" antics! :lol:

Think before you speak.

Apart from the Swim away (which was just to wind you lot up, obviously worked :) ) he has a pretty nice personality by the seems of things.. Ferie Bodde is probarbly on around 8,000 a week, Bellers what 80,000 10x that amount :lol: I know whos winning.

If we could get his wages down to our budgets then he may get on the bench but couldn't see him getting favored ahead of Dyer, Borini or Sinclair any day of the week :lol: decent back up perhaps

Thu May 19, 2011 8:37 pm

i dont this its a stupid thread, alfie has a point! kenny miller for example!! played for celtic, did rather well, even scored in europe, then he crossed the city (after derrrrby) to the gers. :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:i dont this its a stupid thread, alfie has a point! kenny miller for example!! played for celtic, did rather well, even scored in europe, then he crossed the city (after derrrrby) to the gers. :ayatollah:

Miller was at Rangers before going to Celtic......

The Jacks wouldn't want him......mainly because they know he wouldn't be interested IMO.

Thu May 19, 2011 8:44 pm

PtB wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:i dont this its a stupid thread, alfie has a point! kenny miller for example!! played for celtic, did rather well, even scored in europe, then he crossed the city (after derrrrby) to the gers. :ayatollah:

Miller was at Rangers before going to Celtic......

The Jacks wouldn't want him......mainly because they know he wouldn't be interested IMO.

oh right well same thing :lol: :lol: rangers to celtic is still bad :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 8:44 pm

As I wrote earlier I don't expect it to happen but take nothing for granted when it comes to football.

When Bellers joined Liverpool he was practically creaming his pants when talking of his love for Liverpool FC.

I seem to remember that West Ham fans felt very let down when he legged it to Man City after the Hammers spent half a season getting him fit.

Now I like Craig Bellamy but he is a footballer, nuff said