Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION?

Thu May 19, 2011 6:17 pm

how can we keep bellamy?

Why would man city help us pay his wages again when they can just sell him and release them from there wage bill, and get cash for him?

Re: CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION?

glammy74 wrote:how can we keep bellamy?

Why would man city help us pay his wages again when they can just sell him and release them from there wage bill, and get cash for him?

They can only sell him if he agrees to go.

im pretty sure ive seen a statement from bellamy indicating or hinting he is willing to take a pay cut :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:21 pm

You cant sell a player on if he dont agree to move, as you know he is stubborn and will stand his ground. Its been reported that Craig will loose a estimated £5.4 million, its beyond me how it'll happen but I suppose Man City would rather him come to us in the championship than a premiership club. If City would offer him a player/coach role then Im assuming he'll get paid as a player and a coach wage, one thing I have learnt about the malaysians is that they'll always find ways of making things happen.

Thu May 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Because if Man City accept a bid from say Spurs, that doesn't mean the transfer is made.

Bellamy has to agree personal terms with Spurs.

If he refuses to, bingo, Man City can't sell him.

Which means, since they'll not waste one of the 25 man spots on a player they'll not play, releasing him makes far more sense than paying him over 4m for the season....

Thu May 19, 2011 6:36 pm

nerd wrote:

Because if Man City accept a bid from say Spurs, that doesn't mean the transfer is made.

Bellamy has to agree personal terms with Spurs.

If he refuses to, bingo, Man City can't sell him.

Which means, since they'll not waste one of the 25 man spots on a player they'll not play, releasing him makes far more sense than paying him over 4m for the season....

Spot on Nerd :ayatollah:

Bellers wants to stay here,i have been saying this for a while.

With Cardiff not in the Premier League,and more than likely not in the 25 man squad it would make sense to stay at Cardiff and not go to another Premier League team :ayatollah: