Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If the Jacks win

Thu May 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Next week, do you think our crowds will drop? Cos there's a few "floaters" out there who will just follow glory??? Cos Im amazed how many people's status' on my facebook were about the Jacks on monday night..... They seem to have come out of the wood work.

Re: If the Jacks win

Thu May 19, 2011 5:31 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Next week, do you think our crowds will drop? Cos there's a few "floaters" out there who will just follow glory??? Cos Im amazed how many people's status' on my facebook were about the Jacks on monday night..... They seem to have come out of the wood work.

yes...i think we will get 20k average which is still decent :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 5:34 pm

If we do win then it will affect you i'd have thought.

Getting rid of Jones and appointing a good manager will cushion the blow though.

Thu May 19, 2011 5:41 pm

blackswan wrote:If we do win then it will affect you i'd have thought.

Getting rid of Jones and appointing a good manager will cushion the blow though.

Yes a new manager will give the Fans new hope, DJ have taken us as far as he can... no doubt tho we still be the biggest followed team in Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Your right there, i remember when you went up to the top flight in 81, a lot of City fans who should know better, used to sneak over to the Vetch to watch the likes of Man U , Liverpool etc :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 5:43 pm

fair play you've settled down since we fucked up :lol: loved the banter with you, you boring b*stard :D :ayatollah:

i agree with you though :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 5:45 pm

We will be top of the league and they will be bottom.

I would say our attendances will be up and their's will be down.

Thu May 19, 2011 5:57 pm

it wont happen Reading will win, the jacks cant travel and win outside smacksea :D

Thu May 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

fair play you've settled down since we fucked up :lol: loved the banter with you, you boring b*stard :D :ayatollah:

Im usually right BB :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:04 pm

blackswan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Im usually right BB :lol:

alright, alright dont get ahead of yourself now ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:05 pm

blue nile wrote:

Your right there, i remember when you went up to the top flight in 81, a lot of City fans who should know better, used to sneak over to the Vetch to watch the likes of Man U , Liverpool etc :ayatollah:

your spot on the last time they went up i know a couple of people who turned coat

Thu May 19, 2011 6:05 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:it wont happen Reading will win, the jacks cant travel and win outside smacksea :D

First it was,they'll never make automatic,then it was they'll never make the play offs,then it was they'll never beat Forest.....shall i go on? :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:07 pm

If they win, we should sing this to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5tpuCcPfGk

'Straight back down, your coming straight back down to earth...'

Curiosity Killed the jack... ;)

Thu May 19, 2011 6:11 pm

If they win I hope those kind of fans do jump ship and support them.

Really don't want that kind of supporter at our club.

Thu May 19, 2011 9:00 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Next week, do you think our crowds will drop? Cos there's a few "floaters" out there who will just follow glory??? Cos Im amazed how many people's status' on my facebook were about the Jacks on monday night..... They seem to have come out of the wood work.

Says the part-time egg chasing floater!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)