Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To all the people saying the players are lazy....

Thu May 19, 2011 5:06 pm

have you ever thought that they are just shit and thats the best they could give? in my opinion, only super kev other than Bellamy could get in the premiership from our side and thats the truth. Bothroyd will go there and be a benchwarmer and i'll be surprised if the others get a look in tbh as they are just terrible.

There is a reason a lot of them are ex prem players or loan players. Its because they're not good.

Re: To all the people saying the players are lazy....

Thu May 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Yes you are spot on with that Chief. But there is a reason they will never make premiere players coz they are f*cking lazy as well :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 5:49 pm

For the second half on Tuesday we needed something to unlock the Reading defence but after 15 mins you just knew we were'nt capable & once again as we did in the PO final the game just fizzled out.The majority of players we've got just ain't good enough, add a manager who only knows one style & it's never going to be. We get sussed out every season & teams know we've got nothing different to offer, Reading were'nt that good but they did'nt need to be, under Jones we look clueless on times.

Thu May 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Yes you are spot on with that Chief. But there is a reason they will never make premiere players coz they are f*cking lazy as well :ayatollah:

so much for swapping chief for sheriff, constable :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 5:54 pm

It's not losing that hurts me , it's the nature of the defeat. I will applaud a team that loses if I see they have given their all , and if I see a manager that has tried to change and adapt to why we are losing. BUT ineptitude (Bywater) and poor decisions (Jones) leave me wondering that maybe there was more to have out of our players ?????????????????

Thu May 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Yes you are spot on with that Chief. But there is a reason they will never make premiere players coz they are f*cking lazy as well :ayatollah:

I prefer Chief myself, althogh sheriff is good aswell :lol: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:04 pm

blue nile wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I prefer Chief myself, althogh sheriff is good aswell :lol: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hmmmm...i think a pointless poll is in order!! back in a jiffy :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:09 pm

You have a great point.

I think a few of our players are MASSIVELY over rated. This is due to a lack of consistency from their performances.

I think Chris Burke is the perfect example, is he really that good?

He played in Scotland at the top level and never got snapped up for anyone.

When he first signed for us, he looked dire.

He finally came good and has put in many good performances over the last two seasons.

But when was the last time he absolutely terrorised a left back for minutes? I like Chris Burke, but in those games where he looks immense, I often think its more the fact of the left back being crap as opposed to him being that good...