Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Article on Billy Davies.

Thu May 19, 2011 2:31 pm

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/notti ... um=twitter

FORCING his way bravely through the massed throng of Swansea fans who had invaded the Liberty Stadium pitch, Billy Davies made a point of striding across to the dejected Forest fans.

But, even having shown such determination to thank the supporters for their support, his grandest gesture was still to come.

Those Forest fans who had made the long journey to South Wales by coach had a surprise on their 2am return to Nottingham with the Scotsman waiting, ready to shake hands with many of the dazed supporters who were still coming to terms with their disappointment.

Fair play.

Re: Article on Billy Davies.

Thu May 19, 2011 3:05 pm

as ive said on here many times, i love the way he shows passion and desire at the clubs he is with especially at forest. i would love him down here for that reason.
have to give him full credit for what he's done fairplay :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 3:08 pm

f*cking hell, fair play to him....i dont dislike him, not as much as many on here do :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 3:37 pm

milly44 wrote:f*cking hell, fair play to him....i dont dislike him, not as much as many on here do :lol:

He's a cock!

It's all very good showing passion but at the end of the day, they failed at the play offs. Again.

Thu May 19, 2011 3:41 pm

I cant stand the man, I bet he is still mumbling on about all he had to spend is £400,000. He's obsessed with that fiqure but fair play if he did meet the fans at 2am, still a horrible pissed up ankle snapper.

Thu May 19, 2011 4:30 pm

I think he's a good manager, others might disagree. However, like others have said, doing that doesn't make up for them losing in the playoffs but at least it shows he gives a shit and it was clear that the players gave a shit as well. They lost, but they fought to the end.

Thu May 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Zabier wrote:I think he's a good manager, others might disagree. However, like others have said, doing that doesn't make up for them losing in the playoffs but at least it shows he gives a shit and it was clear that the players gave a shit as well. They lost, but they fought to the end.

Ah that old fighting to the end, I remember the times when Cardiff could do that :ayatollah: