Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" YOUNG GUNS BUCKET COLLECTION RAISED OVER £2,000 "

Thu May 19, 2011 1:59 pm

" YOUNG GUNS BUCKET COLLECTION RAISED OVER £2,000 "

At the QPR Game Gwyn Davies and Carl Curtis, along with Paul Corkery Helped organised a collection for Our Future Cardiff City players, " SCOTTS YOUNG GUNS "

WE RAISED A TOTAL OF £2,000, SCOTT Says to Say THANKYOU TO EVERYONE OF YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " YOUNG GUNS BUCKET COLLECTION RAISED OVER £2,000 "

Thu May 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" YOUNG GUNS BUCKET COLLECTION RAISED OVER £2,000 "

At the QPR Game Gwyn Davies and Carl Curtis, along with Paul Corkery Helped organis a collection for Our Future Cardiff City players, " SCOTTS YOUNG GUNS "

WE RAISED A TOTAL OF £2,000, SCOTT Says to Say THANKYOU TO EVERYONE OF YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thats brilliant fair play to all involved Young or old ............. cant we do a bucket collection for Dave Jones's taxi fare and see how much we can raise , I bet it tops £2,000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: " YOUNG GUNS BUCKET COLLECTION RAISED OVER £2,000 "

Thu May 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" YOUNG GUNS BUCKET COLLECTION RAISED OVER £2,000 "

At the QPR Game Gwyn Davies and Carl Curtis, along with Paul Corkery Helped organis a collection for Our Future Cardiff City players, " SCOTTS YOUNG GUNS "

thats brilliant fair play to all involved Young or old ............. cant we do a bucket collection for Dave Jones's taxi fare and see how much we can raise , I bet it tops £2,000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Martyn
I will add to that now.