Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We came we saw and we messed up

Thu May 19, 2011 1:15 pm

back from my trip home and still very disappointed. when do others think we will be in a position to mount a serious challenge for promotion again. After DJ was bankrolled with every sweet from the sweetie shop, the new man in charge starts with a book balancing act. Then tries to get in the staff and players he needs. I see a season of mid table mediocrity and consolidation, then a push for the autos the following season. As a lonstanding bluebird though, i remain on the cusp of optimism and hope for now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We came we saw and we messed up

Thu May 19, 2011 1:18 pm

norfolkin welsh wrote:I see a season of mid table mediocrity and consolidation, then a push for the autos the following season. As a lonstanding bluebird though, i remain on the cusp of optimism and hope for now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i find myself agreeing with you on this :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We came we saw and we messed up

Thu May 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Llanrumney eh, wondered when id see that on here! i was brought up in Sedgemoor Rd and was mates with the Ed Ford and lawrence neill Happy days, i get down to for some games to llanrumney cos parents and another bro still there, so fit all in on one boozy break :ayatollah: :ayatollah: