Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CURBISHLEY and HUGHTON............

Thu May 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Alan Curbishley has been contacted about becoming the next manager.....

Chris Hughton really wants the job (when it becomes available), but as of yet has not been contacted by the club.....

Jones has been given chance to resign, but either way he will definatly not be be our manager next season!!!!

Re: CURBISHLEY and HUGHTON............

Thu May 19, 2011 12:15 pm

milly44 wrote:Alan Curbishley has been contacted about becoming the next manager.....

Chris Hughton really wants the job (when it becomes available), but as of yet has not been contacted by the club.....

Jones has been given chance to resign, but either way he will definatly not be be our manager next season!!!!

milly, is it 100% true that Cardiff want Curbishley?

Thu May 19, 2011 12:18 pm

glammy74 wrote:
milly44 wrote:Alan Curbishley has been contacted about becoming the next manager.....

Can't see Curbishley coming heard him on talksheit the other day saying he will wait for a Premier Club

Thu May 19, 2011 12:19 pm

glammy74 wrote:

Im not going to pretend to know more than i do, all i know is that he has been contacted mate. :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 12:21 pm

milly44 wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

Im not going to pretend to know more than i do, all i know is that he has been contacted mate. :ayatollah:

i dont like the sound of that, he's been out of work for ages :roll:

Thu May 19, 2011 12:22 pm

glammy74 wrote:i dont like the sound of that, he's been out of work for ages :roll:

Waiting on that Premier League club.........Kilmarnock? :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 12:23 pm

i think as soon as jones departure becomes public knowledge, it will be a mad week, alot of managers will be very intrested, and all kinds of names will pop up.

Thu May 19, 2011 12:25 pm

milly44 wrote:i think as soon as jones departure becomes public knowledge, it will be a mad week, alot of managers will be very intrested, and all kinds of names will pop up.

HMMMMMMMMM its gonna get mad Nathan

Thu May 19, 2011 12:26 pm

milly44 wrote:i think as soon as jones departure becomes public knowledge, it will be a mad week, alot of managers will be very intrested, and all kinds of names will pop up.

I've been out of management for 3 years now, but would be interested in a way back in........

Thu May 19, 2011 12:26 pm

How reliable is this though? I smell another O'Neill/West Ham scenario if true. Jones hasn't officially been sacked, nor unofficially I'd reckon, so until he is, why would they approach another manager? Surely this would break some sort of employment law or, if it doesn't it's ethically wrong and most managers worth having would tell us where to go and our reputation would plummet as employers with integrity

Thu May 19, 2011 12:28 pm

PtB wrote:

I've been out of management for 3 years now, but would be interested in a way back in........

We couldnt afford an interprator ;)

Thu May 19, 2011 12:28 pm

When is he going then?

Thu May 19, 2011 2:00 pm

source milly???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm DANIELLE :o :P

Thu May 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Milly Your Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Will he leave this week then?

Thu May 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Mmmmmm...I'm not overly excited by either of them. Hughton's inexperienced and Curbishley reminds me of that scouse guy that used to be in charge at Southampton, Wolves and ermmmmmm....Cardiff! :shock: Not exactly Mr. Enthusiasm! :evil:

Thu May 19, 2011 2:11 pm

milly44 wrote:
PtB wrote:

We couldnt afford an interprator ;)

Football is the language, I wouldn't need to speak to anyone and you could do the tactics.......(that's a job offer!)

Thu May 19, 2011 3:05 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:source milly???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm DANIELLE :o :P

bangtastic!

Thu May 19, 2011 3:17 pm

wouldt mind chris hughton but aint got alot of experience but he done a good job at newcastle and got out of this league first time dunno bout curbishley though been out of work for a long time what about sam allardyce? wheres he hiding these days :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 3:31 pm

i think we should go for di matteo or lee clark

Thu May 19, 2011 4:43 pm

1ST QUESTION ANY ECENT MANAGER WILL ASK.
WHAT'S THE TRANSFER AND WAGE BUDGET.
IF WE GET ACURBISHLEY OR HUGHTON WE'LL KNOW THE ANSWER.
IF WE END UP WITH A NO HOPER WE'LL BE RELERGATION CANDIDATES.