Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARL CURTIS SPEAKS OUT

Thu May 19, 2011 1:16 pm

i enjoyed the article and can guess it was a hard one for you to write especially after the 100% support you gave Dave Jones this season, thanks for the good updates this season..... i'm sure next seasons updates will be just as exciting and will no doubt have us all on the edge of our seats at times and agreeing and disagreeing at others :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 1:49 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:Agree with Carl's opinions and glad to see he's not being called the fans leader any more. I guess you had a word with the Echo Annis?

No Carl def did :lol: :ayatollah:

Our leader :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
The Voice of Reason wrote:Agree with Carl's opinions and glad to see he's not being called the fans leader any more. I guess you had a word with the Echo Annis?

No Carl def did :lol: :ayatollah:

Our leader :lol:

hmmm dident gary glitter used to be the leader of the gang hmmmm :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 2:43 pm

carlccfc wrote:

No I did, I was stunned and embarrassed that I had been elevated to 'Fan's Leader', I would never ever call myself a leader, I am a fan, just like everybody else on here. There is nothing special about me nor do I proclaim to be a bigger fan than anyone else.

I had nothing to do with the heading of the online piece but the whole article are my words and are not edited in any shape or form.

CARL - Just for you mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4V7Y_bWiYI

Re: " CARL CURTIS SPEAKS OUT "

Thu May 19, 2011 3:30 pm

I agree with everything Carl said. Time to go Jonesy. :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Love your posts mate, keep em coming!!
Question though: in your post you say average gate is 23,000, but according to some on here, if you were not part of the 2300 fans back in the day you are regarded as plastic??

I have spent 1700 quid following the city this year, when do we stop being plastics????????????????????????????????????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 4:02 pm

nice one carl just hope dj and the players read it , i wanted jones out when we slipped out of the play offs that year losing on the last day of the season, but really thought he would get us up this year with the potential we had. such a shame. :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Carl has seen sense about Dave Jones now ;)

Thu May 19, 2011 5:42 pm

It is easy to snipe from the sidelines once the outcome is known. What is hard is to stick your neck out by making a decision and stick with it.

Carl supported Dave Jones all through this season because he honestly believed he was the man to lead us to promotion. As it happened it was Dave Jones who let Carl and the rest of us down not the other way around.

Carl called it wrong over Dave Jones, that's for sure, but I would rather have Carl's courage in honourably backing my belief's rather than having no bollocks to make that honest and honourable decision in the first place.

Thu May 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:It is easy to snipe from the sidelines once the outcome is known. What is hard is to stick your neck out by making a decision and stick with it.

Carl supported Dave Jones all through this season because he honestly believed he was the man to lead us to promotion. As it happened it was Dave Jones who let Carl and the rest of us down not the other way around.

Carl called it wrong over Dave Jones, that's for sure, but I would rather have Carl's courage in honourably backing my belief's rather than having no bollocks to make that honest and honourable decision in the first place.

Tony, thank you very much :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Carl,
I don't read the echo I get off my info off this forum :old:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:

No I did, I was stunned and embarrassed that I had been elevated to 'Fan's Leader', I would never ever call myself a leader, I am a fan, just like everybody else on here. There is nothing special about me nor do I proclaim to be a bigger fan than anyone else.

I had nothing to do with the heading of the online piece but the whole article are my words and are not edited in any shape or form.

That bit made me laugh.

:lol:

Excellent piece, Carl. I was reading it on the train home thinking "go on, fella, give it to 'em."

I've felt really insulted by some of the things that Dave Jones has said and you spoke on my behalf there.

Thanks, as always

John.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

That bit made me laugh.

:lol:

Excellent piece, Carl. I was reading it on the train home thinking "go on, fella, give it to 'em."

I've felt really insulted by some of the things that Dave Jones has said and you spoke on my behalf there.

Thanks, as always

John.

John, firstly I am delighted to see another one from down this way join the forum, welcome aboard mate :ayatollah:

I have only just read that they called me a 'Fan's Leader' in the paper too :oops:

Leader :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Well written piece Carl, sums up a lot of my thoughts.

Thu May 19, 2011 9:04 pm

wise after the event :old:

Fri May 20, 2011 1:13 pm

one thing i dont agree with carl the quality was clearly not there only half the side ever turned up unfortunately it was always the same half we all know the players who couldnt be arsed ;) :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:And give his thoughts on the season end in today's Echo

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28720829/

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: