Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JONES MEETING!!!!

Thu May 19, 2011 11:02 am

Apparently Jones is holding a meeting with the players down the vale where he is expected to confirm his departure!

Re: JONES MEETING!!!!

Thu May 19, 2011 11:06 am

Jimbo27 wrote:Apparently Jones is holding a meeting with the players down the vale where he is expected to confirm his departure!

where did you hear this too?

Thu May 19, 2011 11:22 am

Can't say but it's a very good source!! Not sure what the meeting is about but they ate definitely doing it now

Thu May 19, 2011 11:24 am

Jimbo I was told the same yesterday that DJ would meet with the players at the Vale today and it ix expected he will tell them of his decision.

Thu May 19, 2011 11:24 am

Sounds realistic. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one! :old:

Thu May 19, 2011 11:26 am

carlccfc wrote:Jimbo I was told the same yesterday that DJ would meet with the players at the Vale today and it ix expected he will tell them of his decision.

is his decision that he is leaving carl?

Thu May 19, 2011 11:28 am

glammy74 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Jimbo I was told the same yesterday that DJ would meet with the players at the Vale today and it ix expected he will tell them of his decision.

is his decision that he is leaving carl?

I left that out on purpose :lol:

But yes Glammy that is what I have been told but I must stress not from a usual source that i use.

Thu May 19, 2011 11:34 am

If this is whats going to happen, are the board still stressing the need for a 'review' as stated by gethin jenkins, on the future of this great club?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 11:41 am

Hi Carl, i have now had this confirmed by 3 seperate very well placed people. Still dont know what was said but the consensus was that he was thanking the players for their efforts and announcing he was leaving! Ill post more info if i can get it!

Thu May 19, 2011 11:43 am

So if Jones did leave tomorrow say then who's gonna do the retained list and offer the likes of Bothroyd and Burke a new contract in 2 weeks time ?? :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 11:47 am

i dont want jay to stay. getting fed up of us getting mugged off by players!

Thu May 19, 2011 11:56 am

Not many players to tell then :lol: :lol: And the ones that are there were most prob pissed, and Chopra said i will try and get there boss but don't bet on it :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 12:00 pm

i bet matthews wouldnt mind staying now!

Thu May 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Probably tipped the wink to a few of his trusted lieutenants ala Bothroyd, Hudson, McPhail and Chopra that he will be signing them for West Ham :lol: Keep your grubby hands off McNaughton and Burke moans :evil:

Thu May 19, 2011 12:18 pm

thank you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: