Paulo Sousa ????

Thu May 19, 2011 10:02 am

Could he do a job here ????

Re: Paulo Sousa ????

Thu May 19, 2011 10:12 am

Not biting, in 2 words "f**k off" :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 10:13 am

Bluebina wrote:Could he do a job here ????

He's just joined Videoton in Hungary, do keep up at the back...

Thu May 19, 2011 10:46 am

Nope, hes a terrible manager, he only did well at Swansea because he inherited a good set up from martinez.

Thu May 19, 2011 11:07 am

Stop it mun.

Thu May 19, 2011 11:17 am

Braga's manager, Domingos Paciência, is apparently out of contract from the end of this season and has declared a desire to find a new challenge. What he has achieved with so little money is more than noteworthy!

Thu May 19, 2011 11:39 am

buckleys brewery wrote:

Stop it mun.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 11:44 am

Yeah right!!!!!

Thu May 19, 2011 11:45 am

f**k NO

Thu May 19, 2011 11:47 am

f**k off!!! we want to see goals next season and how long did he last at leicester?

Thu May 19, 2011 11:49 am

Im taking this thread as a joke.....if its not a joke, u sir a a plum of the highest order! I fart in your general direction!!! Your father was a hamster and ur mother smells of elderberries!!!!

Thu May 19, 2011 11:51 am

Uccello Azzurro wrote:Braga's manager, Domingos Paciência, is apparently out of contract from the end of this season and has declared a desire to find a new challenge. What he has achieved with so little money is more than noteworthy!

While i'd be happy to have a foreigner i would be concerned how he could adapt. Would certainly bring something completely different to the table and would bring an end to the drinking culture at the club.

Thu May 19, 2011 12:23 pm

SeanJr wrote:
Uccello Azzurro wrote:Braga's manager, Domingos Paciência, is apparently out of contract from the end of this season and has declared a desire to find a new challenge. What he has achieved with so little money is more than noteworthy!

While i'd be happy to have a foreigner i would be concerned how he could adapt. Would certainly bring something completely different to the table and would bring an end to the drinking culture at the club.

Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester City all seem to have fared pretty well with foreign managers coming from a similar level of play to Paciência, and without prior experience in the UK. Similarly, it seemed to work for Liverpool until the arrival of financial speculators. To my mind, the issue is whether our club can deal with international managers, not the other way around. We now have international owners/investors. I would hope that we can now make the leap to a more sophisticated type of manager - international or otherwise.

At the end of the day, the real issue will be whether a manager of Paciência's calibre would want to come to us.