Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

loan players

Thu May 19, 2011 9:56 am

i dont think it works when you have to many loan players.just look at the other teams ie swansea,reading and forest for example,they are all got signed players who got contracts and want to play for the club.we have never had that all season,they just come to us get games under they belt win lose or draw dont care cause they know they going back to theyre club at the end of the agreement.not ramsey though class guy who really wanted city to go up.

Re: loan players

Thu May 19, 2011 10:04 am

Bellamy & Rambo are the exception simply because they have an affilliation with the club, maybe Koumas to some extent but why would the loanee's be bothered what happens to CCFC

Thu May 19, 2011 10:24 am

sorry how can i forget about belleamy i keep thinking hes one of our players already

Thu May 19, 2011 10:25 am

It can work, it just didn't for us. I'd rather us sign players but if it means increasing the quality by signing a few Prem players then so be it.

Stoke (in particular), Sunderland, Birmingham, Blackpool, Burnley, etc. It's how you manage those loans is the key.

Thu May 19, 2011 11:16 am

piledriver64 wrote:It can work, it just didn't for us. I'd rather us sign players but if it means increasing the quality by signing a few Prem players then so be it.

Stoke (in particular), Sunderland, Birmingham, Blackpool, Burnley, etc. It's how you manage those loans is the key.

We had far too many. 3 or 4 yes, 9 or 10 is a fuckin joke.