Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAM ALLADYCE (BIG SAM)

Thu May 19, 2011 8:34 am

Dont play great footie but we would def get us playing as a team, and in my eyes he would get us out of this legue!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: SAM ALLADYCE (BIG SAM)

Thu May 19, 2011 8:36 am

Beasty1988 wrote:Dont play great footie but we would def get us playing as a team, and in my eyes he would get us out of this legue!!!! :ayatollah:

Maybe he would? But it would be pretty ugly stuff!! Certainly wouldn't be my 1st choice but he'd do a job!

Gotta get rid of Jones 1st mind.............................................

Thu May 19, 2011 8:37 am

i agree!!!! its not as if we played good football under DJ, most of it was lump it long and try and play in the final 3rd!! Allardyce has a great record in the transfer market and can mould a team!! He would definitely get us out of this division! As for fans not liking his style of football, i didnt see Bolton fans complaining when he get Bolton promoted, kept them in the division for a good few years and at the same time treated them to the sight of Jay Jay okocha and Djorkaeff!!!

Thu May 19, 2011 8:39 am

true m8! hes gota go if he no"s wats goods 4 him! hopefully west ham offer him that job and he just walks easy for both parts en!!!

but like thay r saying hes not going to go easy!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 8:45 am

Boring boring Sam Alladyce, come on surely we have more to offer than to lump the long ball. If he is thatgood then she would be in demand but nobody wants that style of football.

Thu May 19, 2011 8:57 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Boring boring Sam Alladyce, come on surely we have more to offer than to lump the long ball. If he is thatgood then she would be in demand but nobody wants that style of football.

we played long ball football under DJ!!!! Allaredyce moulds a team and integrates flair players such as Jay Jay Okocha into it!!! Niel Warnock doenst play fancy football yet everyone is wanking over him becoming the next City boss! Allardyce has a far superior record to Warnock, and he is acknowledge as being one of the most forward thinking managers in football. The reason for his success on a small budget is his unrivalled use of prozone and opta stats and then analyzing them to death! He is ideal for us at this moment of time! Lets get out of this division first and worry about playling like Barca after weve had a good few years in the premier league!! Very rarely does a team get out of the Championship playing fancy football anyway!

Thu May 19, 2011 9:06 am

Jimbo27 wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Boring boring Sam Alladyce, come on surely we have more to offer than to lump the long ball. If he is thatgood then she would be in demand but nobody wants that style of football.

we played long ball football under DJ!!!! Allaredyce moulds a team and integrates flair players such as Jay Jay Okocha into it!!! Niel Warnock doenst play fancy football yet everyone is wanking over him becoming the next City boss! Allardyce has a far superior record to Warnock, and he is acknowledge as being one of the most forward thinking managers in football. The reason for his success on a small budget is his unrivalled use of prozone and opta stats and then analyzing them to death! He is ideal for us at this moment of time! Lets get out of this division first and worry about playling like Barca after weve had a good few years in the premier league!! Very rarely does a team get out of the Championship playing fancy football anyway!

OK fair point Jimbo, the calling for Warnock is out of desperation and maybe envy(understandably). I see where your coming from and in truth your right, Im sure he would come under the DJ budget. I just dont like that style of football but I suppose at the end of the day needs must.

Thu May 19, 2011 9:10 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:

OK fair point Jimbo, the calling for Warnock is out of desperation and maybe envy(understandably). I see where your coming from and in truth your right, Im sure he would come under the DJ budget. I just dont like that style of football but I suppose at the end of the day needs must.

SPOT ON M8!!!

Thu May 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:i agree!!!! its not as if we played good football under DJ, most of it was lump it long and try and play in the final 3rd!! Allardyce has a great record in the transfer market and can mould a team!! He would definitely get us out of this division! As for fans not liking his style of football, i didnt see Bolton fans complaining when he get Bolton promoted, kept them in the division for a good few years and at the same time treated them to the sight of Jay Jay okocha and Djorkaeff!!!

Absolutely spot on mate,just can't help thinking he sits on his arse in a studio a lot these days,do you think he could/or would want to get back at pitchside with a championship side. :ayatollah: