Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MESSAGE TO JET

Thu May 19, 2011 6:29 am

P-SS off you useless git try the 1st divison next year. :evil:

Re: MESSAGE TO JET

Thu May 19, 2011 6:31 am

birchblue wrote:P-SS off you useless git try the 1st divison next year. :evil:

I agree 100% ............. he showed touches but he has no guts , no bottle and hasnt got a clue where his correct position is . Lets be honest look at his previous playing record and its Doncaster Rovers ffs !!!

Thu May 19, 2011 6:34 am

What he said i the echo has pissed me off. :evil:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:42 am

birchblue wrote:What he said i the echo has pissed me off. :evil:

missed that , what did he say ??

Thu May 19, 2011 6:51 am

He said about the abuse from some city fans during the Reading game saying thanks to the true fans but all the rest can piss off

Thu May 19, 2011 7:06 am

He turned out to be another Kelvin Ethuhu ,a totally useless piece of shit :twisted:

Thu May 19, 2011 8:03 am

That just sums up the attitude that pervades Cardiff City Football Club under Dave Jones Management. Many of his players have no regard to public who pay to see them play, just like their manager.

I got a message for Jet - I spent £90 for the trip to Burnley with my daughter and £50 + for that Play off Semi at on Tuesday that equates to over half of my disposal income in a month. The least I deserve from an upstart like you who showed very little desire or technical ability was a bit of respect. I say piss off back to Arsenal where you will be shipped out by Wengar ASAP as you are simply not good enough. At best a career in the lower leagues awaits you.

Thu May 19, 2011 8:13 am

what does he expect paying fans who give up our hard earned cash to say then when we see Bywater have a nightmare ??

Thu May 19, 2011 8:16 am

Vintage 63 wrote:

I agree 100% ............. he showed touches but he has no guts , no bottle and hasnt got a clue where his correct position is . Lets be honest look at his previous playing record and its Doncaster Rovers ffs !!!

thing is though martyn we brought him here and in his first couple of games looked quick and sharp.
he then dosent get a look in for a month and him amongst others are expected to perform to their highest ability.
the jones policy of not having a reserve team is the biggest factor in my opinion of why we fail at the last hurdle.
look at fatty chopra if he had been able to have two or three reserve games prior to tuesday he might have been able to last 90 minutes.
when you look back at the last 20 minutes of tuesday we had people like matthews, blake, parkin and koumas on the pitch who had seen little or no action in the first team over the last few months.
but hey if we had a reserve team game every wednesday afternoon the manager would have had to sacrifice 18 holes and there's no way he would do that.

Thu May 19, 2011 8:26 am

Steve of the few times Ive seen JET play well was out wide on the left but against Reading he had 2 poor games , I agree that the other players looked like they needed game time which a reserve team would have given . Trouble is at Cardiff the 1 thing a player doesnt have is time unless your name is Koumas ..... how many months did he need ffs ????

Thu May 19, 2011 8:31 am

Dear god. Get a grip.

Thu May 19, 2011 8:43 am

JET was a f*cking donkey on Tuesday :twisted:

Thu May 19, 2011 9:22 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CF14-SE14 wrote:JET was a f*cking donkey on Tuesday :twisted:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 9:39 am

The day before he was born I along with just a few thousand other Cardiff fans watched us lose 0 - 1 at home to Lincoln on Boxing Day 1990 in old Div 4 ............ so does that qualify me in his mind to be a true fan or 1 that had a moan at the some of the players Tuesday nite , or should I just say " Bywater you were so unlucky , never mind " ?? :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 9:52 am

His only good games were on the right of midfield. I forget who we played but he dominated the right. Jones then switched him to the left in the second half for no reason and he had a nightmare. The guy has got potential but he's another run-of-the-mill Arsenal player. No crunch and all fairy.

Thu May 19, 2011 11:17 am

so frustrating player loads of potential no balls i though he would be really good when we first signed him :shock: :shock:

Thu May 19, 2011 11:44 am

the Echo has reported that on twitter Jet thanked those fans who supported the team but those who booed can "piss off"!! Well im glad youre pissing off JET because you were absolutely hopeless and never gave the impression you were really trying!!

Thu May 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:the Echo has reported that on twitter Jet thanked those fans who supported the team but those who booed can "piss off"!! Well im glad youre pissing off JET because you were absolutely hopeless and never gave the impression you were really trying!!

And that my friend is the reason that shipping in half a team of loanees is doomed to failure. Most don't have a lot to gain other than match fitness, and we should know because up until Warnock came along we had loads of loanees who gave the impression that they could not give a toss. Cardiff do need to start afresh, and in my view you need to take a couple of steps back to move forward. Get a manager in who is going to build from the bottom up, it might take a couple of years or you might strike lucky, you don't need a high profile manager, but a good one, as someone has said previously someone like Sean O'Driscoll at Doncaster. You do also need a reserve side, apart from 1st teamers gaining match fitness it also helps with the development of the youth players, who can make that next step into the senior ranks without the pressure of that being done through the first team. Over the last few years Cardiff has been a club that has produced some excellent youth players, and then sold them, too early, but it seems that this supply is drying up, which is criminal in a city with one club and a very loyal and nationalistic following. Keegan did the same thing at Newcastle, scrapping the reserve system and they are still recovering from such a short sighted attitude.

The best thing that can happen for Cardiff now is for the owners to have some patience, get a new manager, and tell him that he has four years to get in the PL and not to worry about the results short term. Back him reasonably in the transfer market, but also ensure that he has an outstanding scouting system to hand not only for the youth set up but also in terms of decent lower league players, and there are plenty plying their trade who are being missed by Championship clubs. But most of all the supporters have also got to show their patience.

Thu May 19, 2011 12:04 pm

When we played ipswich at home he was outstanding in the first half, playing on the left wing ,their defence couldnt handle him, unfortunatly for us that was the only time he did it

Thu May 19, 2011 12:12 pm

DWQPR wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:the Echo has reported that on twitter Jet thanked those fans who supported the team but those who booed can "piss off"!! Well im glad youre pissing off JET because you were absolutely hopeless and never gave the impression you were really trying!!

And that my friend is the reason that shipping in half a team of loanees is doomed to failure. Most don't have a lot to gain other than match fitness, and we should know because up until Warnock came along we had loads of loanees who gave the impression that they could not give a toss. Cardiff do need to start afresh, and in my view you need to take a couple of steps back to move forward. Get a manager in who is going to build from the bottom up, it might take a couple of years or you might strike lucky, you don't need a high profile manager, but a good one, as someone has said previously someone like Sean O'Driscoll at Doncaster. You do also need a reserve side, apart from 1st teamers gaining match fitness it also helps with the development of the youth players, who can make that next step into the senior ranks without the pressure of that being done through the first team. Over the last few years Cardiff has been a club that has produced some excellent youth players, and then sold them, too early, but it seems that this supply is drying up, which is criminal in a city with one club and a very loyal and nationalistic following. Keegan did the same thing at Newcastle, scrapping the reserve system and they are still recovering from such a short sighted attitude.

The best thing that can happen for Cardiff now is for the owners to have some patience, get a new manager, and tell him that he has four years to get in the PL and not to worry about the results short term. Back him reasonably in the transfer market, but also ensure that he has an outstanding scouting system to hand not only for the youth set up but also in terms of decent lower league players, and there are plenty plying their trade who are being missed by Championship clubs. But most of all the supporters have also got to show their patience.

agree with every word, time to start again, but this time properly with a view on the long term :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Iagree to a certain extent dw qpr, but teams in the last couple of seasons stoke etc have had a team of loans and still went up, i think it all comes down to man managment and unfortunaty our manager lacks big time in that department and couldnt motivate them to run and work their bollocks off for our club and fans ,thats why dave jones should have gone before christmas to get a new man in to get these loan players playing like they should have all season.

Thu May 19, 2011 12:32 pm

evans above wrote:Iagree to a certain extent dw qpr, but teams in the last couple of seasons stoke etc have had a team of loans and still went up, i think it all comes down to man managment and unfortunaty our manager lacks big time in that department and couldnt motivate them to run and work their bollocks off for our club and fans ,thats why dave jones should have gone before christmas to get a new man in to get these loan players playing like they should have all season.

It seems that Stoke were the exception to the rule. Too many teams have too many loanees nowadays and personally I would love to see this knocked on the head for the following reasons:

1. Clubs become lazy in terms of not developing their own talent properly.
2. The big teams may decide to stop hoovering up the best and not so best young talent in the country if they know that they will not be able to 'use' smaller clubs as their academy extensions.
3. Players might start to consider that they will now have to earn their fat pay checks rather than sit back and count the cash.
4. Supporters will feel greater affiliation with their team.

As I said previously, we are no saints to this system and the amount of loanees that we have had since the takeover in 2007 is astonishing, and sadly, in the main total shite. At the end of last season Warnock stated that he wanted a squad that belonged to QPR as he wanted players who had 'full ownership' of the club that they were playing for. Only a freak event in terms of Bradley Orr getting injured and Peter Ramage suffering a long term injury in the same match against Middlesboro' at home in September prompted Warnock to get Kyle Walker in on loan from Spuds and then in January we resigned Routledge, with a view to a permanent move if we got promoted, which I understand is now going through. Other than those two, we have had no loanees and the team spirit by all accounts has been outstanding. Yes a hell of a lot of this has to be down to Warnock, but equally his decision to recruit full time staff as opposed to the mass of part-timers you guys did must also be a major factor.