Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR CALL FOR PENS !

Thu May 19, 2011 6:21 am

Just been looking at the game again on Cardiff City Player, 3 shouts for pens but nothing given. Ok chops shout for pens was kind of 40/60 to us, you can see the one guy comes across chops and try to make out he is going to head the ball which he has no chance of doing,while the other just come across chops body and chops Has to go down. Jay shout was I would say 50/50 I have seen them given many times. Now oil shout ! 100% a pen. you can see the hand come up and push oily and the Ref has a clear view of it 100% clear view.
That could have put Cardiff back in the game, and I think thats why he didnt give it. There was now way this ref was going to give us anything.

Re: OUR CALL FOR PENS !

Thu May 19, 2011 7:38 am

Get over it mukka long gone now, time to look forward :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:43 am

The way we were playing Reading saved us from the embarrassment of getting dicked by Swansea in the final.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:45 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Get over it mukka long gone now, time to look forward :ayatollah:

Im over it dont worry, I just cant stand injustice, I hate spurs, with a passion you would never believe , but I would be the same way if it was them it happen too.

Thu May 19, 2011 8:15 am

You didn't mention their keepers handball as he ran out to clear thus meaning the keeper should've walked but as I didn't spot it at the time I think we can let the ref off. We were dead and buried anyway. :roll:

As the poster above said, saved us the embarrassment of getting whipped by the Jacks. (Actually they'd rather enjoy that :shock: ).

Thu May 19, 2011 8:48 am

I agree, was fuming at the time, but time to move on.

Thu May 19, 2011 8:50 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:I agree, was fuming at the time, but time to move on.

Agree time to move on, we just wern't good enough this season :(