Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NATHAN TYSON ANYONE?

Thu May 19, 2011 6:20 am

Nathan Tyson is out if contract this summer.

Worth a punt?

Re: NATHAN TYSON ANYONE?

Thu May 19, 2011 6:32 am

100% yes ................ but why would he want to come to Cardiff tho ??

Thu May 19, 2011 6:37 am

Hell yes. We need at least 2 new strikers.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:12 am

Surely we can do better then Tyson. He can't get a regular game for a team that also failed in the play-offs :o Speak to a few Forest fans, not many of them regard as a key player and therefore I would say he ain't good enough for us unless he's willing to be a back-up.

If we want to challenge next season then we must improve the quality, not go backwards :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:31 am

no thanks hes a sub at best :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:33 am

Vintage 63 wrote:100% yes ................ but why would he want to come to Cardiff tho ??

I'd have him, Martyn. If we're having a clear out in the summer, I don't think he would be a bad signing. I think there will be a new look City next season and, if he's in the team, then I think he'll do well for us. And why not us? If he's out of contract, we're as good a club at this level as any to come to

Thu May 19, 2011 7:34 am

Tyson or Parkin .................... hmmm no brainer there I think ??

Thu May 19, 2011 8:55 am

Would'nt want anyone from Forest. They are all choker's as well.

Thu May 19, 2011 9:54 am

Apparently he might be off to Sheffield Wednesday, can see it myself, probably wants to be in the starting 11 every game and the only way he could do that was to drop to league 1 and could stay up north then.

Thu May 19, 2011 10:05 am

hope not he cant get in the forest team

Thu May 19, 2011 10:35 am

i thought tyson is not bad but would look at other options first that big black guy in the middle is half decent and a free moussa i think when i watched him he wasnt that bad and we havent got a player like him

Thu May 19, 2011 11:07 am

Play him on the left hand side with Bellamy and A.N.Other down the middle. :ayatollah:
As is looks like Burke is off we need a right sided player as well :ayatollah: