Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'M ALREADY EXCITED FOR NEXT SEASON

Wed May 18, 2011 9:55 pm

I know it sounds mad but I already can't wait until next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Couldn't give a flying duck if the jacks go up or not, they're not my team....Cardiff City FC are :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Despite this rollercoaster season ending in yet another disappointment, nearly there but fluffled up at the final hurdle. I still enjoyed this season, all the drama, every victory, tedius draw, defeat, makes this league VERY interesting. Yes I may moan if we lose but every football fan does. :old: It makes it more entertaining cause its better than watching manure who win every week.

I cant wait until the new manager is announced (di matteo pleeeeeease :D ), i definately cant wait for the transfer window, i really hope we bring in quality youngsters (preferbly welsh :D ), we've already got experienced players whom the youngsters will learn from. I'd like to see Meades ATLEAST go out on loan, Jarvis to get atleast few league games and carling cup games and farah sent on loan.

Then the fixtures list!!!!! As soon as the fixtures list comes out I'm gonna get my skinny as on to the seat and go on the beeb site and stare at it :D. And most importantly the games itself!!! even though I'll miss the majority of the season.

2011/12 BRING IT ON!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I'M ALREADY EXCITED FOR NEXT SEASON

Wed May 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Brighton here we come!!!! :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 10:01 pm

theprodigy1 wrote:Brighton here we come!!!! :ayatollah:

beautiful new stadium, nice town, one hell of an away trip :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Yeah, loving it :)

Wed May 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Fighting for promotion or not. I'll be there and I can't wait. :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Great post ked.

WHU away, Millwall and brighton away . all cracking journeys.

Thu May 19, 2011 9:29 am

Most sensible post i have seen all week!! Bollocks to the Jacks and Reading, we spend way too much time worrying about other teams!!

Fresh start next year!! BTW no wonder i'm going bald after this season haha!! ffs i'm only 22

Thu May 19, 2011 9:36 am

agreed, good post, cant wait for the new season, going to be another great season supporting the bluebirds, enjoying the odd beer on away days, putting up with the crap the old bill give us, the great banter with the away supporters, the highs and lows of supporting the best team in football :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 10:00 am

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:Great post ked.

WHU away, Millwall and brighton away . all cracking journeys.

Funnily enough, one of the millwall lads in work, just told me that they are expecting some games in the championship next year to be played with no away fans! Wonder what games :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 10:20 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I know it sounds mad but I already can't wait until next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Couldn't give a flying duck if the jacks go up or not, they're not my team....Cardiff City FC are :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Despite this rollercoaster season ending in yet another disappointment, nearly there but fluffled up at the final hurdle. I still enjoyed this season, all the drama, every victory, tedius draw, defeat, makes this league VERY interesting. Yes I may moan if we lose but every football fan does. :old: It makes it more entertaining cause its better than watching manure who win every week.

I cant wait until the new manager is announced (di matteo pleeeeeease :D ), i definately cant wait for the transfer window, i really hope we bring in quality youngsters (preferbly welsh :D ), we've already got experienced players whom the youngsters will learn from. I'd like to see Meades ATLEAST go out on loan, Jarvis to get atleast few league games and carling cup games and farah sent on loan.

Then the fixtures list!!!!! As soon as the fixtures list comes out I'm gonna get my skinny as on to the seat and go on the beeb site and stare at it :D. And most importantly the games itself!!! even though I'll miss the majority of the season.

2011/12 BRING IT ON!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i will aslong as jones goes.

Thu May 19, 2011 10:34 am

looking forward to the summer just to see who the manager will be and the new players we bring in onwards and upwards bluebirds bluebirds

Thu May 19, 2011 12:21 pm

OMG this is fantastic.At last some positivity on the board.Well done lads totally agree with your posts and like you i WILL be there rain or shine :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Can't wait to see what happens this summer, hopefully some fresh faces

bring on next season :ayatollah:

Thu May 19, 2011 12:33 pm

after the pain of Tuesday night the thing that is keeping me smiling is the thought of a new manager and another crack at getting promotion