Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS TIME LAST YEAR

Wed May 18, 2011 8:52 pm

This Forum was telling you all that Cardiff City had entered talks to hopefully sign Craig Bellamy.

Who and how many thought we were Bullshitting :lol:

Right then hold to your hats I predict a crazy summer starting very soon :ayatollah:

Re: THIS TIME LAST YEAR

Wed May 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Bring it on pal,silly season :ayatollah:

carlccfc wrote:This Forum was telling you all that Cardiff City had entered talks to hopefully sign Craig Bellamy.

Right then hold to your hats I predict a crazy summer starting very soon :ayatollah:

Keep talking lol

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Bring it on pal,silly season :ayatollah:

We will always be here Daniel :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Carl Spill the beans. :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:55 pm

spill the beans we could do with something to pick us up. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:55 pm

birchblue wrote:Carl Spill the beans. :ayatollah:

Read the next update :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Sounds good, i'm glued to the fornm again i thought i would have a bit of rest bite, what the hell :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:57 pm

carl you're a f*cking tease mun :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:59 pm

carlccfc wrote:This Forum was telling you all that Cardiff City had entered talks to hopefully sign Craig Bellamy.

carl,i want us to build a team that play as a team,no loanees unless we are desperate,no more big money,fresh players willing to want to fight to get to the top :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Nice to see you back Carl. When will the update be ?

Wed May 18, 2011 9:01 pm

MESSI IS COMING HOME :ayatollah:

hes coming home, coming home, tell the world hes coming home...

Wed May 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Hopefully the news that shane given is on his way here. :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Is it a story about Martin O'Neill becoming manager with Craig Bellamy as his number two and the first signings being Shay Given and Robbie Keane?

If Carlsberg did football rumours...... :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Carl, your updates! They just grab me my the balls every time! I'll be getting the popcorn in next! I love 'em! :ayatollah:

Heres to another bonkers summer, just please no embargos or winding up orders!

Wed May 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Were in the silly season now !!! cant wait for the whos coming and going posts I luvvvvvvvvvvvvs it :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 9:20 pm

OUR club needs a fresh start with players who "WANT" to play for the shirt, with a manager who can inspire the players and bond with the fans. The negativity will then go. Role on next season!! BLOOOOOOOBIRDS!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 9:24 pm

The fact that the club have announced that they're goals for next season is "To remain in the Championship" would say to me that were completely rebuilding the team.

Wed May 18, 2011 9:30 pm

carl its been silly season for six years, loads of clowns here a few jugglers would be good :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:
keep them updates coming fella

Wed May 18, 2011 9:58 pm

this time last year, come thursday. i was off to the canary islands, my city flag waiting to be hung in an english bar :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 10:16 pm

I think Messi's on his way... :D :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Great tease Carl ...As long as the silly season doesn't involve Jones I'll be happy.

Onwards as last night hopefully will bring a 'silver lining'

Wigs :P

Wed May 18, 2011 10:50 pm

DO YOU STILL THINK THE SUN SHINES OUT OF DAVE JONES ARSE?

Thu May 19, 2011 5:46 am

darboy wrote:DO YOU STILL THINK THE SUN SHINES OUT OF DAVE JONES ARSE?

:o

Thu May 19, 2011 5:46 am

Can't wait Carl your updates are great. All I ask is that the club keep moving forwards and that the regular 23000+ fans we attracted last year keep on coming. By the way when is the update?

Thu May 19, 2011 10:50 am

As Carl will confirm in one of his soon updates, our Board expect maybe 8000 or 10000 season ticket sales for next season but things will depend on who is manager, which new players come in, which go out and prices for the tickets.

Not all of this has been agreed but the board know that ticket prices need to be real (not like Risdales) and there needs to be good news before publishing prices.

I think we are going to see shock soon because main investors do not want to pay 100% of losses for only 40% of club. This is fair reasons I think.

For DJ to go someone will need to inject money into club and why should main investor do it again if only 40% owner.

Do not believe shitty rumours about Hamman coming back. He destroyed this club once and would not be anywhere near club if he was not owed tens of millions of British pounds by us. Hamman and main investors will not work together as 50-50. That is guarantee. If main investors only have 40% for future then someone else will need to show money or debts from Sam, Ransom, PMG etc will close club.

Think about that. Facts, as some say!

Thu May 19, 2011 11:16 am

carlccfc wrote:
birchblue wrote:Carl Spill the beans. :ayatollah:

Read the next update :ayatollah:

When is the update? Everyones waiting on the big news!

Thu May 19, 2011 11:24 am

o'neal is coming :)

Thu May 19, 2011 11:30 am

Tan The Man wrote:As Carl will confirm in one of his soon updates, our Board expect maybe 8000 or 10000 season ticket sales for next season but things will depend on who is manager, which new players come in, which go out and prices for the tickets.

Not all of this has been agreed but the board know that ticket prices need to be real (not like Risdales) and there needs to be good news before publishing prices.

I think we are going to see shock soon because main investors do not want to pay 100% of losses for only 40% of club. This is fair reasons I think.

For DJ to go someone will need to inject money into club and why should main investor do it again if only 40% owner.

Do not believe shitty rumours about Hamman coming back. He destroyed this club once and would not be anywhere near club if he was not owed tens of millions of British pounds by us. Hamman and main investors will not work together as 50-50. That is guarantee. If main investors only have 40% for future then someone else will need to show money or debts from Sam, Ransom, PMG etc will close club.

Think about that. Facts, as some say!

Sorry but you have really confused me "as Carl will confirm in his soon updates" ? That we will sell 8000 to 10.000 season tickets for next season !!! We have already sold 18.000 so that straight away makes the rest of your thread uninteresting. You are trying to make out that you have contacts that you know whats going on when just like the rest of us you in fact know nothing.

Thu May 19, 2011 11:57 am

can someone find out if this tan the man poster is really belonging to vincent tan or is indeed somebody on a wind up?