Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reflection & Thanks. Forum 2010-11

Wed May 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Forum is bustling tonight, never would have thought so soon! It seems like the majority of us couldn't wait to get this season over and done with.

I'd personally like to thank all the regular posters of which some are funny, passionate, intelligent, whitty, informative and in some cases....weird. :D Its been an amazing 2010-11 season forum and my biggest thanks is to Annis & Carl aswell as the mods who have kept freshening up the forum with unique inside information and various debatable topics . I believe not too many forums from any club can rival what has been on offer here this season and the huge growth proves it. Congratulations!

It's looks as if Annis is in his prime already tonight, It's going to be an unique pre season and I enjoy finding out everything here first!!

Bluuuuebirds!

Re: Reflection & Thanks. Forum 2010-11

Wed May 18, 2011 8:30 pm

No problem.

Will you donate £10 to me please?

Wed May 18, 2011 8:31 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Forum is bustling tonight, never would have thought so soon! It seems like the majority of us couldn't wait to get this season over and done with.

I'd personally like to thank all the regular posters of which some are funny, passionate, intelligent, whitty, informative and in some cases....weird. :D Its been an amazing 2010-11 season forum and my biggest thanks is to Annis & Carl aswell as the mods who have kept freshening up the forum with unique inside information and various debatable topics . I believe not too many forums from any club can rival what has been on offer here this season and the huge growth proves it. Congratulations!

It's looks as if Annis is in his prime already tonight, It's going to be an unique pre season and I enjoy finding out everything here first!!

Bluuuuebirds!

It is the only place to be for City fans :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:34 pm

When I first signed up to this forum, I was a sceptic. Not anymore. Fully enjoy reading this forum :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:39 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Forum is bustling tonight, never would have thought so soon! It seems like the majority of us couldn't wait to get this season over and done with.

Bluuuuebirds!

I will double this :ayatollah:

thank you to everyone on the forum who welcomed me on at the start of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Bluuuuebirds!

:lol: :lol:

Thankyou and Very Much Appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This Season I must have met hundreds of Members in person of this Forum and have made a lot of good friends through it, ALSO Looking forward to meeting many more of the Excellent posters on here, Next Season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: