Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sam Hamman

Thu May 19, 2011 7:16 pm

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:AND ITS ALL GONE QUIET :lol:

Are we still here ? Yes ! Did he Finish our Club ? No

Is Langston owed 20 odd million Still ? Yes ! Is he demanding Payment ? No !

Sam did a hell of alot for the club ! His the reason where are were we are !

And with him back we have passion back into the club

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If passion is to owe someone millions of pounds which he owes the banks thats real passion,dont get me wrong he knows about football but money side of it hes hopeless we was so close to down the river without a paddle when he handed us to the riddler and co :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 7:23 pm

The owner/ceo can have passion but also be PROFFESIONAL!!!

Think Sam became a fan and not an owner and sorry unless you're putting in your OWN millions ie Jack Walker it'll never work.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:25 pm

stuckster wrote:Its amazing how poles apart the fans are over Hamman, he's either loved or loathed.

Personally i think Sam is responsible for the current problems we have with fans, he gave a false sense of hope that we'd hit the top, be as big as Man Utd, we saw big signings for lower league club, stadium improvements and we thought we were on our way. Then the bubble burst, players sold, Langston etc etc.

The fans now are still beleiving we should by right be in the top division and forget where we've come from.

And i have to be honest this new greed for glory is no better illustrated than the fact we couldn't sell out the play off home leg.

When first following Cardiff if i'd been told we'd be in a new stadium, challenging for the premiership i'd have snatched your hand off.

Massive difference on offer though. He would not be allowed to to manage the cash and only football matters.