Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gavin rae out of contract in the summer :/ ?

Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm

:(

Re: Gavin rae out of contract in the summer :/ ?

Wed May 18, 2011 7:46 pm

8k per week for him over the years thats alot i would have prefered 3youngsters on that between them warming the bench than him this season and the season before

Wed May 18, 2011 7:48 pm

we got to move on,and time to say thankyou and goodbye to players like gavin :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Gavin isn't the greatest, far from it, but i've always liked Rae, always tried his best and comes across as a nice fella. Time to move on but all the best Gavin.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:31 pm

SeanJr wrote:Gavin isn't the greatest, far from it, but i've always liked Rae, always tried his best and comes across as a nice fella. Time to move on but all the best Gavin.

Agree, very likeable guy, has done well for us, but time to move on unfortunately.

All the best Gavin !

Wed May 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Monday, Tuesday, GAVIN RAE! Wednesday, Thursday, GAVIN RAE! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Sounds like he could be going home - Aberdeen are very keen and have spoken to his agent.

Wed May 18, 2011 9:13 pm

PtB wrote:Sounds like he could be going home - Aberdeen are very keen and have spoken to his agent.

I'll hopefully be up to cheer him on next season

Wed May 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Having observed the players a few times in situations like giving autographs, Gavin Rae is possibly one of the nicest footballers I've encountered.

Other 'higher paid' players should take note