Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Don't Want The Jacks To Go Up

Wed May 18, 2011 7:05 pm

I hate them & want to see them fail at everything ,Welsh football wouldn't benefit f**k all with those mongrels .Any Cardiff that wants them to go up need their heads read. f**k off Swansea

Re: I Don't Want The Jacks To Go Up

Wed May 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Xcasual wrote:I hate them & want to see them fail at everything ,Welsh football wouldn't benefit f**k all with those mongrels .Any Cardiff that wants them to go up need their heads read. f**k off Swansea

Well said XCasual. Like i said in another thread they dont want us to have any success and the feeling with me is entirely mutual.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Neither do I, f**k them. Bet we dont wear Reading tops if they get beat like the sad twats with their Blackpool tops and Tangerine balloons.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:24 pm

scots bluebird wrote:Neither do I, f**k them. Bet we dont wear Reading tops if they get beat like the sad twats with their Blackpool tops and Tangerine balloons.

I'm painting my garage doors with blue and white stripes...... :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:26 pm

f**k them.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:26 pm

neither do i. they hate us and the feeling is very mutual to me.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Come on lads thats not the way to speak about your nearest and dearest and Wales's premier football team, on the 30th may we will not only be doing it ourselves but the rest of Wales as well so get yourselves a a black and white scarf each and get behind the mighty Swans.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Mabonjack wrote:Come on lads thats not the way to speak about your nearest and dearest and Wales's premier football team, on the 30th may we will not only be doing it ourselves but the rest of Wales as well so get yourselves a a black and white scarf each and get behind the mighty Swans.

DIE :evil:

Wed May 18, 2011 9:06 pm

I will be a fully paid up member of the Reading Supporters Club for the day come the Play Off Final.

Anyone who wants the Jacks to do well needs to remember the pegg sellers with their Portsmouth Flags and Orange Balloons.

(They are a bloody good team mind :evil: )

Wed May 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Millar dont waste your money fella

Xcasual thats a no then i take it

:)