Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So, who else is still Shellshocked??

Wed May 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Funnily enough, I went into the match in a positive frame of mind, thinking we would pull through (despite me finding out some did not share my optimism).

After last night, I have felt physically sick. The sickest I have ever felt.

I believed in Dave Jones and the players when it really mattered, and they just shat all over it. :evil:

Re: So, who else is still Shellshocked??

Wed May 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Just me then hah

Wed May 18, 2011 7:22 pm

i didnt think we'd win anyway and since the Jacks got in the playoffs I expected them to get promoted.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:23 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Funnily enough, I went into the match in a positive frame of mind, thinking we would pull through (despite me finding out some did not share my optimism).

I believed in Dave Jones and the players when it really mattered, and they just shat all over it. :evil:

me,feel really down :( :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:43 pm

I actually feel worse than when Henry put the ball in the net after using his hand :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That took me a good month to get over

Wed May 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Not At all Shocked we failed to go up, BUT SHELL SHOCKED at LOOSING 3 Nil once again at Home :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:47 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Funnily enough, I went into the match in a positive frame of mind, thinking we would pull through (despite me finding out some did not share my optimism).

Adam it is strange how the tide turned last night during our conversation.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:48 pm

what stand do you sit in mate :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:49 pm

krab wrote:

what stand do you sit in mate :ayatollah:

Adam is at the front of block 117/118 of the Ninian Kevin :ayatollah:

We saw each other at half time and both looked suicidal, imagine our faces after the final whistle :(

Forever Blue wrote:Not At all Shocked we failed to go up, BUT SHELL SHOCKED at LOOSING 3 Nil once again at Home :evil: :evil: :evil:

Have to agree with you Annis, you have said consistently all season that we would not go up with DJ as manager, and you were right :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Being a city fan for over 35 years you get use to it. :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Adam it is strange how the tide turned last night during our conversation.

It is Carl. I thought we'd seen Readings best at the Majdeski, and our worst (I was happy with that performance though). It gave me confidence.

Woah was I wrong.

Krap - I sit down the front of the Ninian, block 117

Wed May 18, 2011 8:53 pm

birchblue wrote:Being a city fan for over 35 years you get use to it. :ayatollah:

jason,it cant be 35 years,your not old enough,and by the way will be in your place for a free supper :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:57 pm

As chris will confirm, I probably aged 35 years last night

Wed May 18, 2011 9:02 pm

krab wrote:
birchblue wrote:Being a city fan for over 35 years you get use to it. :ayatollah:

jason,it cant be 35 years,your not old enough,and by the way will be in your place for a free supper :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Ha Ha i wish Ryan has a GK course on the 2nd and 3rd of june. :ayatollah: