Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHERE'S CARL?

Wed May 18, 2011 5:48 pm

ANYONE?

Re: WHERE'S CARL?

Wed May 18, 2011 5:49 pm

From an earlier post by annis, he's as down as everyone else, and really believed DJ could make it, so he's having time away from the forum for a couple of days

Wed May 18, 2011 6:06 pm

We have all put our faith into Cardiff City this season and ended up with egg all over our faces. Carl honourably backed Dave Jones but it was the latter who let Carl and the rest of us down.

Carl who has done a stirling job keeping us updated this season and has nothing to be ashamed of.

Wed May 18, 2011 6:13 pm

So - Carl's source was Dave Jones all along then!! :o :lol: :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Thats why I am putting some of Carls Snipets on here, as he is really down, Jones he bloody believed in :cry:

Wed May 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Thats why I am putting some of Carls Snipets on here, as he is really down, Jones he bloody believed in :cry:

Give him our best Annis - we all feel the same but most of us could have scripted the end to the season as soon as Bellamy went off at Reading.

Wed May 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Probably busy writing the mother of all updates? :lol:

Sorry to hear he's that down he doesn't feel up to posting, but I know how he must be feeling.

Wed May 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Thats why I am putting some of Carls Snipets on here, as he is really down, Jones he bloody believed in :cry:

Carl should write Dave's resignation letter for him.

Wed May 18, 2011 6:34 pm

arabellaman wrote:

Give him our best Annis - we all feel the same but most of us could have scripted the end to the season as soon as Bellamy went off at Reading.

I Will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 6:34 pm

TH63 wrote:Probably busy writing the mother of all updates? :lol:

Sorry to hear he's that down he doesn't feel up to posting, but I know how he must be feeling.

:lol: :lol:

Funny enough it was going to be :ayatollah: