Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Real Radio Phone in

Wed May 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Christ!! Where do some of these muppets come from. "I'd give him one last season". FML!!!!

Re: Real Radio Phone in

Wed May 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Lost Profits wrote:Christ!! Where do some of these muppets come from. "I'd give him one last season". FML!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 5:33 pm

He's used that one for last couple of seasons lol. Bye bye jonesy time to go.

Wed May 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Lost Profits wrote:Christ!! Where do some of these muppets come from. "I'd give him one last season". FML!!!!

I argued with these 2 blokes last night walking back, they said we must keep him, he is the best manager ever :lol: :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I argued with these 2 blokes last night walking back, they said we must keep him, he is the best manager ever :lol: :lol:

i had a heated discussion aswell , i joined in with the your getting sacked in the morning chant, and people around me thought i was a right c**t :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Have to laugh at some of these jacks, most of them are phoning in to get Jason Bowen just to admit that Swansea are the no.1 team in Wales. They aint interested in talking about the Swans at Wembley, just how Cardiff fans think they are the best and think we have a devine right to be in the prem etc.

No wonder people think Jacks are bitter and have a chip on there shoulder, they are truly obsessed with us.

Wed May 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Love him or hate hate him,shit happens in football.
The only constant thing in a football club is the loyality of the fans. :old:

Wed May 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Have to laugh at some of these jacks, most of them are phoning in to get Jason Bowen just to admit that Swansea are the no.1 team in Wales. They aint interested in talking about the Swans at Wembley, just how Cardiff fans think they are the best and think we have a devine right to be in the prem etc.

No wonder people think Jacks are bitter and have a chip on there shoulder, they are truly obsessed with us.

I think you meant to say Jason Perry mate :lol: :lol: