Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Get it off your chest thread. Be as un PC as you want

Wed May 18, 2011 3:08 pm

This is not a serious thread get it off your chest. please dont be diplomatic. This thread might just make you feel better to let it all out without being bashed by the PC Boys and girls. So i will go first :lol:

Dave Jones you half witted f**k wit get out of our Club and take those piss heads and Gamblers with you. You have fucked up our summer our hopes and dreams. The players are a f*cking disgrace (Apart from selected few) you are a disgrace to your profession and to our Club. Go and f*cking rot on the beach and dream of playing in the lower divisions where your attitude belongs. And Chopra f**k off to another Club and i hope you end up millions in debt with the bookies and they have the heavies on you. f**k off the lot of you

thats better than kicking the dog again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Get it off your chest thread. Be as un PC as you want

Wed May 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Must be a big dog you got :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:12 pm

NuclearBlue Big mouth keyboard tosser. There got that off my chest CHIEF!

Wed May 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Bluetwin wrote:NuclearBlue Big mouth keyboard tosser. There got that off my chest CHIEF!

Well Chief i have had a running with you before. I could not give one wank that you dont like me. You are sure one keyboard sniper to whom i wish you grab hold of your head bend over and shove it firmly up your backside where it belongs. So go and do one SHIT HEAD

Wed May 18, 2011 3:22 pm

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ABSOLUTE f*cking CUNTS!!!!

Ah, I feel a bit better now. :D :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Zabier wrote:GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ABSOLUTE f*cking CUNTS!!!!

Ah, I feel a bit better now. :D :ayatollah:

Thats the spirit Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:46 pm

DJ is the most pathetic piece of flesh ive ever seen!!! f*cking disgrace of a manager and what an awful and greedy human being!!! he fucked us all and hes just like riddler taking everything we have! cant wait for the new start and new CCFC dynasty with Malaysians/Bellamy/A f*cking MANAGER NOT A c**t CLOWN

Wed May 18, 2011 4:30 pm

nukes is an ar@ehole,thats me done,god i feel better :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:32 pm

All the mods are secret jacks...............................................i can confirm :D :D

Wed May 18, 2011 4:42 pm

krab wrote:nukes is an ar@ehole,thats me done,god i feel better :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Used to like you Krabs. So how did you get that name eh ? was it your little friends crawling around your underpants :lol: :lol: :D

Wed May 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
krab wrote:nukes is an ar@ehole,thats me done,god i feel better :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Used to like you Krabs. So how did you get that name eh ? was it your little friends crawling around your underpants :lol: :lol: :D

im gutted,who told you,and there not so little now :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:47 pm

krab wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

im gutted,who told you,and there not so little now :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know and one grew to become 5ft 8 :lol: :lol: