Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jason Perry or anyone else

Wed May 18, 2011 3:02 pm

It drives to distraction, when I read views of people like Jason Perry suggesting Dave Jones should move on from Cardiff City. He like many others are good talkers of what should happen, so why does't he and all his ilk put their names forward to take control at the helm and be the manager. Now were there better players if the mone was available to make Cardiff a better team or were the ones at the Club the best they could muster. When I look at QPR and Norwich gaining promotion was it because of the managers, or the players or both. I don't think that some of the so called 'great players' in the Cardiff squad are that 'great' and it is obvious that they are good, but only good. What did Matt Busby have to make his 'Busby Babes' a brilliant team until the Munich disaster. Perhaps a Welshman named Murphy helped!!! Has Cardiff the money to get the better players, and has it a youth system that will see young players of the 'Busby Babes' style emerge?

Re: Jason Perry or anyone else

Wed May 18, 2011 3:11 pm

He's not that stupid!

Re: Jason Perry or anyone else

Wed May 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Bring the Psycho on. But despite his name he is just to much of a nice Guy . But you never know :ayatollah: :ayatollah: